Reviews for You know your obesssed with Wicked when
GoldenHydrangea chapter 1 . 8/31
1. Well, they are my go to songs but it's not the ONLY thing I listen to.

a. Not really. I mean, it wasn't really her fault. I do find Dorothy to be EXTREMELY annoying though.

b. I tried that, but when the witch started hurling fireballs at the scarecrow, the whole 'they're really Elphaba and Fiyero' thing was kind of ruined.

c. See statement about Dorothy.

d. Definitely. But he wasn't that great in the Wizard of Oz either.

e. You didn't put anything here, but whenever the witch melts, I say, "Some people are so empty headed they'll believe anything.

3. No.

4. I don't dream about living in the Emerald city, but I do dream about being in the musical.

5. What?

6. I would be happy, but not as happy as I would be if I were Glinda. I know it will never happen but let me dream.

7. No.

8. No. Well, I wouldn't mind the wand.

9. No.

10. Yes.

11. No.

12. No.

13. No.

14. No, but I do have a long rod specifically so I can stand up on my bed and sing the last verse of defying gravity.

15. No.

16. No, but I'm still waiting for the Wicked movie. Though it's probably not going to be as good as the musical.

17. No.

18. Kind of.

19. No, but every time I see pink and green together, I say to whoever's nearest to me "Pink looks good with green!"

20. Definitely not.

So? Am I obsessed with Wicked?
Thoroughbredgirl23 chapter 2 . 2/18
Whenever someone is mean to you at school, you randomly sing "No good deed goes unpunished."
You sing "The Wizard and I" when something really amazing happens to you.
If someone is being a bully, you sing "What is This Feeling," and emphasize the words "Unadulterated loathing."
Elphaba's Act II dress is so beautiful that you wish you could wear it.
Anyone who criticizes the Wicked Witch of the West because of "The Wizard of Oz" is as bad as Madame Morrible.
Wickedly Hope Pancake chapter 12 . 1/1/2014
YEAH...Why DOES Glinda have red hair?
Wickedly Hope Pancake chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
No prob!
I LOVE WICKED! *cackles*
Wickedly Hope Pancake chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
My mom was in the basement and So I grabbed a broom from the closet and ran around singing Defying Gravity at the top of my lungs. Thank Oz no one saw me! :)
Latte-The-Cat chapter 12 . 1/18/2011

I love this, it sucks it has to end.

Oh, lordy. Oh, lordy lordy lordy.

I have just realised that I do/have done quite a few of the things on this list.

Oh well.

I really like it, keep up the awesome work.

Maleficent-darkgoodwitch2416 chapter 12 . 11/20/2010
I came up with more ways to know you're obsessed with WICKED

1. you know vocab for tests and the SAT from watching the musical or reading the book

2. You wish they made a WICKED SING-IT so you can sing along with all the songs

3. You can tell someone all about WICKED
aiandren12 chapter 12 . 11/10/2010

it made me laugh so so so much are your other fics the ones your going to post be about the wonderful world of WICKED

And guess what my birthday is on Saturday too and i'm turning 14 teen and i'm going to see wicked and my mom ordered the Grimmery for me

Bye for now pS sorry I talk so much!

Elphie21 chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
haha! so many of these are me! i probably have read more books than elphaba now, i don't think i've stopped reading for more than about a few days since i learnt to read when i was 3/4 :D

i've seen the show twice so far, first time a moth after my birthday last year and again ON my birthday this year with my drama class! i actually screamed at my teacher when i found out what we were seeing, and again a few days later when i found out when, she was just like..'i guess that's a good thing then?' and i told her it was my birthday and she said 'oh, ok then. we'll have cake.' :D

and inthe lesson before we saw it, she told the class the synopsis, but she couldn't say their names, elphaba was el-farbar, fiyero was ferrero (as in the chocolates) and i told her to call nessarose nessa because it was taking so long!me and my friend were grittingnour teeth tryingto ignore the bad pronunciation!

i dont have a wicked poster, but i do have a canvas print of new york with a wicked billboard in it :)

i might be having a party where i dress up as elphaba (hero and villain themed)

hmmm...what else?

oh! i had a dream that i gatecrashed a performance dressed as elphie and started singing, and when the real actress tried to get rid of me, the audience booed her! :Dthat was a funny dream...

well. that was fun...why didn't i put this in a PM? it's far to long for a comment...oh well...

great story!(there, that makes up for the lousy review! ;D )

loooove Elphie! xx :D
Maerd7733SCAIP chapter 12 . 10/6/2010
Ha ha I reviewed at the end of the story so do I get to do all those things-you know, fly in Galinda's bubble and Elphaba's broom and go on a date with Fiyero AS FRIENDS? Don't worry about me, Elphie, I'm no threat. LOL

I have just gotten into Wicked but I am just as obsessed as any of you people! I sing the soundtrack all day and I memorized it in a single weekend!

PLEASE don't stop this list! I have one more thing for you-you know you're obsessed with Wicked when you act like Elphaba! Guilty. LOL thanks! Please R&R my story!
Beautifully Tragic Girl chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
OMO! I thought i reviewed this and it turns out i didn't. so uberly sorry! So sorry for the late review as well. Anywho, good to know that you could possibly continue this. Don't worry about me being sweet, it's in my persona. Great work on this is list. All of them apply to me. Great Work!

Beautifully Tragic

Anonno chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Taken from the guidelines you agreed to when you posted this:

Entries not allowed:

As is written clearly written lists are against the sites guidelines. I would normally suggest rewriting this as prose but I don't see how you could do that. So I would sujest placing it on a forum or on your profile otherwise it may be reported to the site admins.

Just thought I'd let you know.
claramadesouffles chapter 12 . 10/1/2010
Oooooh, my Bagelba inspired you? Awesome! Nice job Bagelba!

3Mindy3 and I are the closest FFnet forum buddies ever! LOL

I loved this! One of the best Wicked fics ever :D

Great job!

3Mindy3 chapter 12 . 10/1/2010

I HAD A GOOD IDEA FOR ONCE! Thank you for not totally giving up! I love you for this list!

I have planned to get to Oz, I've been in Kansas before and have been dissapointed to leave because I didn't get to joke!

I even know the first thing I will do when I get there! Hug Elphie!
Maleficent-darkgoodwitch2416 chapter 11 . 9/23/2010
I have a couple ideas.

You make a mug in art class based on Wicked.

You make a picture frame in art class for a relative.

You make a tie-dyed shirt based on Wicked in art class.