Reviews for Aquaphobia
Sonica chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
I am so happy for Sonic
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I could totally see ... These two looking out for each other . Sonic is cocky but has fears , and I think Ty makes a good friend and partner.
WE NEED MORE TY AND SONIC X- OVERS . PLEASE DON'T FORGET!
chloemcg chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Awwww what a nice story! I am also making a SonicXTy story. Can you make another one of those, please?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I'm going to sound dumb but sonic really can't swim play all of his games and you see he sinks like a rock
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
dhjbdhnf chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
sonic shadow silver rachet clank ty were sitting on a rock when shadow said "why dont we all go to the river' sonic was frozen then shivering silver rachet ty and clank were staring at sonic shadow was looking at the river when ty said"sonic whats wrong mate?" thats when silver said "dont you all remember sonic is scared of water" then ty rachet and clank were about to lagh hard but they hold it then shadow said 'are we going or not?" evreyone said yes exept sonic then he shouted "noo! if yal want to go then go!" then right away ty took his frostyrangs and threw um at sonic sonic froze whith ice literely then evrebody stared at ty then he said "what? stop staring at me and throw sonic in to the river!" they threw him in then rachet said "why are we doing this this seemes like a bad idea" then ty said "this will get rid of sonics fear of water,and rachet get in the river and blindfold sonic and hold him ok? ok said rachet rachet got a blinfold and got in the water sonic was still frozen he put the blind fold on sonicand hold him then shadow and silver said 'what are you going to do now?" then they watched ty ty took his flamerangs out and threw um at sonic sonic was un frozenrachet hold sonic really hard then sonic said "where am i?, feel good the they took the blind fold of and sonic screamed im in water evrebody told sonic to calm down and he did then rachet let go of sonic then he started to swimthen he lost his fear of water then they had a fun time the end
A shade of grey91 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
this is cute, if a little fast maybe. I love how you got down Ty's accent and the way you wrote them, they would make great 's tale about the water reminded me of a curse on the game Psychonauts. Basically if the main character tried to go in water that was deeper than his shins a hand made out out of water would pull him in and drown him.

anyway, nice job!
SlyDragoon16 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Such a wonderful story. I enjoyed every moment of it. I've been a fan of both Sonic and Ty and it is great to see the two of them looking out for eachother in this story. You have truly captured the ideas of friendship and put them into play. Well done.
MazzyBooks chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
awesome story

I know it sounds dumb but I wished sega would strees Sonic's fear of water a lot more, I think sometimes its really needed
nite train chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
heh, good going, it seems like there aren't enough good crossovers anymore, so PLEASE MAKE MORE!

cuz that was AWSUM!

NTO (nite train out)
ty penick chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
hey there you know i think i should have some of the popularity that comes with this story because well just look at my name (thats my real name but some times i review under the name sonic the hedgehog) well let me know if you need any help with another story
Shiny Raichu chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Man people need to start writing Ty crossovers more often, cause this is is great, I'll tell you right know you universe of Ty and Sonic characters sound interesting, are you going to make more stories for it?
Diablos101 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I liked this story, a lot. For people with aqua phobia, that's quite a good way of describing how Sonic experienced almost drowning, that's quite accurate actually.

A lot of fluff, but then again, I'm not really an emotional person, but Ty helping Sonic with his fear is quite nice to read, its refreshing.

Very good for your first story. I hope you keep writing about the Ty and Sonic universe, its very interesting, maybe one where there is a love triangle?

Keep up the awesome work!