Reviews for Angel's Fire
arjeta chapter 4 . 6/20/2006
it was intersting to read, but i'm very confused at this moment, please update soon.
BookReader2007 chapter 4 . 3/25/2005
great story cant wait for the next chapter please update soon
cosmicsorrow chapter 4 . 1/29/2005
Aw, I really really like this. Ever going to update?
lee chapter 4 . 8/21/2003
continue please
Divine Storm chapter 4 . 8/1/2003
Nice story! I like the part where Serenity was drunk, it was really funny. D

Are you going to put the other pilots, too? It would be much more fun that way.

Are you also going to put Endymoin in this fic, if u are, I hope you aren't making him the bad guy.

You do like Endymoin, don't you?
kagome chapter 4 . 7/3/2003
continue love the fic. email me when updated
ladyluna529 chapter 4 . 3/24/2003
this is really good. why is he after serenity? I want to know!
Angel-Goddess chapter 4 . 2/1/2003
Sugoi! I love the plot of your story (and the story itself of course )!

I really do hope you continue it soon, your first crossover, eh? *shakes head in disbelief* unbelievable... that's amazing .

Doomo arigato for reviewing my story, Boei Academy, it was _really_ kind of you Thanx for pointing out bits and pieces to me, I just realised that I hadn't described their uniform ... it was kinda hard to describe it though. Lol. Well, Thanks again!

Much Love,

~*~Angel-Goddess~*~

aka Tenshi-Megami

chibi_angel_goddess
star0704 chapter 4 . 1/7/2003
Cool! This is a great story! I loved the beginning of the story! You have a talent that you shouldn't waste. Keep writing.
saibie chapter 4 . 12/21/2002
Ooooooo, well crafted. I like it.
frosty chapter 4 . 12/3/2002
kewl...big time likey this story. u have to update, and tsuki no namida!
Lyn Archer chapter 4 . 11/13/2002
Wow, could you e-mail me with a little more information, I do not quite understand it.
Sailor Grape chapter 4 . 11/13/2002
Ooh, a new enemy! I'm always impressed when people can come up with a believable enemy. Hmm, why wasn't I surprised when Sere collapsed? Here she is, still all weak from the accident, and then she goes wandering around in the rain? Not too bright... It's a good thing Heero decided not to blow the mission off. Hmm, can't wait to see what happens next. Post more soon!
Sliver of Melody chapter 3 . 11/11/2002
OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO COOLIOZ! hehehe
Classified.sweatdrop.sorry chapter 3 . 11/10/2002
YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY! YOU UPDATED YOU UPDATED! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! This chapter was sooo great! Serena is the bomb! She won't take any crap from anyone! And Heero! He was in it too! *smiles* Well I bet ya know what couple I want you to do... Serena/Heero! YAYAYAY! I can't wait to see what happens! I'm gonna die! please please please please write fast! And I have a question... who is after Serena? Oz or just Choas? And are the other G-boys gonna be in it? Also, the most important question... DID ALL THE SCOUTS DIE? And are they even scouts? I AM SO CONFUSED! Please help me out? okay well I'm done now! Can't wait till your next chap! Ja ne!