Reviews for My Baby Romantica
SAILOR1 chapter 12 . 2/1/2017
Please finish!
SleepyPuppy chapter 12 . 9/9/2016
cute. what would happen if bunny found out what isaka said? thanks for upl look foward to the next ch
zentraedi chapter 12 . 7/9/2016
Very much liked the telling of the story, I do hope you continue it at some point. Excellent Effort!
Kiochii chapter 12 . 4/30/2016
It was fairly enjoyable and that's a lot coming from me because normally I can't stand a story that constantly shifts first person views like this. You wrote it elegantly enough to where the two characters pov's didn't completely blend even with the telling of whos it was and they flowed well together. Normally what drives me nuts about stories like this is you loose track of the story line because your going back and forth between the characters so much but you've managed a very smooth transition between them both.
Thus I enjoyed the story very much and have to give you props for being able to pull off such a feat. It's not easy to have such a smooth transition.
sakura121 chapter 11 . 12/4/2015
Yaaaaaaaaaay. So AWESOME :-)
Gdlilgothgrl79 chapter 12 . 11/27/2015
Very heart warming story I'm looking forward to reading the rest. I apologize for not leaving more comments I am just very shy but know that I am supporting you from behind the scenes. Keep up the good work.
Airi777 chapter 12 . 9/28/2015
Thank you for keeping this story this going! I really enjoy it! :D
Guest chapter 12 . 9/25/2015
Nice. -Strikedeathkd53019
xIchimatsux chapter 12 . 9/23/2015
This. Is. ADORABLE. I love it!
Luna chapter 12 . 9/23/2015
You need to update this is such a good fanfic, your descriptiveness really pulls me in as well!
Jesusfreak124 chapter 9 . 9/23/2015
Thought Misaki was 16 and the picture was in his 17th birthday
sakura121 chapter 12 . 9/23/2015
I LOVE this fanfic. Please write more.
SagenWarrior chapter 12 . 9/23/2015
Love it. Hope to see more.
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 12 . 9/22/2015
aww cute
ShyReader21 chapter 12 . 9/22/2015
Yay! An update! I love the chapter. I was wondering when you would update again. :-)