Reviews for Moments with the Panther and Berry
Loving these! :D
Nikotehfox chapter 10 . 6/27/2011
Mmmmmm~! Tasty tasty!
SLYSWN chapter 10 . 6/24/2011
I rest my case the P and B fandom is simply incomplete with out Ane-chan! Seriously for a gal who was dealing with all sorts of crap in addition to fandom hopping, for a gal who wasn't sure of herself and her skills you sure delivered a delicious gem, arguably some of your best work for this pairing,...then again I just above and beyond everything you write for Grimm and Ichi and nothing gets my blood tingling like a good battle scene between our boys, ya still go it Ane-chan not that you ever lost it to begin with but Grimm, Ichi and I are glad to have your back. GLOMPS! You often point out how you've seen my style grow but tend to forge that your own style has grown as well...your scenes are even more intense, your characterization is just Purrrrrrfect and you spur of the moment lemony goodness is better than drool-worthy...gah best friday treat...EVER!
your secret addiction chapter 9 . 3/8/2011
yay an update ! and with 3 days to spare XP

great work on the ch i love how mad Grimm ot at the fact he had to do the laundry :P but great idea with the aroma of Ichi that was a stroke of genius !

i was kinda expecting it al to be a dream of Grimms and Ichi find him and laugh his ass off but i think i like ur idea better :P

anywas so happy u updated been one hell of a long week and its only tuesday ... so this brightens my spirits XD

thanks for the amazing update and i cant wait for another !
Nikotehfox chapter 9 . 3/8/2011
It's so cute, in a sexy Grimmjow way. :D
Angelchan2012 chapter 9 . 3/8/2011
Me likey this chappy! *nosebleed with perverted smirk* Grimm's a BIG pervert! lol but we all love him anyway!
SLYSWN chapter 9 . 3/8/2011
GRINS...and from that moment on Grimm and Ichi never washed the bed linen again... until their first son was born, lol

No seriously gah this is exactly what I'm talking about, exactly why I adore this so much, why I adore you so much, no ONE and I mean NO ONE can make Grimm and Ichi so fun together and yet wonderfully canon (if a little sappy, snorts) like this.

This is the result of Ane-chan playing lil cinderella, housekeeper and nanny all at once, mmm hmm...almost every time around you're doing the laundry and diving into fresh clean bedsheets.

What I love about this is well many things...for one you basically once again restated that Ichi-brat is not a dirty birdy berry well unless he has a necessary reason to be, smirks...and Grimm!Kitty loves a good clean and tidy like his feline nature suggests.

The idea of Grimm doing something so wonderfully human is just laugh out loud amusing, and I love how laundry day came about in the first place, sighs...no boredom for these two in the bedroom but ya know...reading this along with the last few segments/moments reminds me that's its been far too long since these two have knocked fists/blades with eachother...

I think next update should feature either another trip down memory lane or just a reason for these two to release in a different way, lol...Grimm could even whine about it in a slightly OOC manner and okay shutting up now...

Anyway I am in love with the title, in love with the concept and secretly wish that all laundry service could result in panther and berry going at it like animals in heat. Nut meg and peaches and some undefinable eh...ah I love that comparison for some reason...what amuses me further is despite having to run off to school and his life and what not Ichi totally reminds me of a housewife. LOL

This is more than a lil morning treat you lil lying tiger, this is a grand BREAKFAST treat.

GLOMPS

Thanks Ane-chan...HAPPY TUESDAY !
your secret addiction chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
all ur work is genius if it wasnt i would tell u so XP

like the ch short and sweet nice pick me up for a crapy week lol

cant what to see what Grimm has planed for Ichi lol

great work cant wate for the next update !XD
BonneNuit chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
Ichigo didn't stand a chance against Grimmjow purring 3 Beware the purr!
Angelchan2012 chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
lol this was so cute! Ichi and Grimm arguing no matter what! too adorable!
SLYSWN chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
Don't make me unleash the paddle Ane-chan I loved this...I know why you wrote it but I'm pissed because now I want some BBQ pringles and I don't have any, waaa...the detail, the texture and shape of the chip and of course the taste made me crave it so badly and of course I'll never eat another BBQ Pringle with out thinking of P and B again...at first I was like cookies...brain lapse or something, snorts...but then I remembered but really Grimm!Kitty got off easy (in more ways than one) still Ichigo really shoulda made him work for it, perhaps next time...then again that purr is quite irresistible, just reading it made my skin tingle in delightful ways...sighs dreamily. GLOMPS!
FlyinGShadoW1314 chapter 8 . 1/13/2011
I luv the nicknames Grimm comes up with fer Ichi. XD
Corky Cat chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
All I can say is I want those Jimmy's...XD
BonneNuit chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
hehe, so cute! I adore this 3 You and sly rock at GrimmIchi.
Nikotehfox chapter 7 . 12/19/2010