Reviews for The Business Arrangement
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 3/14
That was a cute ending! Fun story. Thanks for entertaining me through this story. It made for an enjoyable Saturday! Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 3/14
I was wondering when her migraine would kick back into the story again. Why not get the doctor there that night, when Alice first noticed the severity? Like you mentioned, Edward has a shit-ton of money, so why not bring the doctor right then. That way when she woke up later the next morning, the migraine would be gone and she could've enjoyed her own wedding. Paris is so beautiful and it is very romantic. The husband got a wicked migraine the last night we were there in Paris, that lasted all the way home to San Francisco, the next day, flight and all. Poor guy. He was miserable. Oddly, he hasn't had a migraine since and that was in 2004! I digress. Their sexing it up all over the room and at the Eiffel Tower, funtabulous! Another fun chapter. Great wedding details, even though she wasn't well :(
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 3/14
Yes, that was very over the top . . . romantic, yes . . . but, over the top. I hope Edward personally delivered each and every one of those roses to the person that gave them to Bella. That would make it sweeter, than sending a minion to do it for him. I'm really happy that Edward got his 'hot office sex' in finally! The matching dresses and suits were over the top as well. No wonder Bella loves Edward, he's the male version of Alice . . . hehehe. Emmett running off to Vegas suited the Emmett you built. Bella thinking about Esme when she found out, was a very nice thing for you to write. Her following Edward to his bedroom . . . fantastic! Fun chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 3/14
I liked that they actually went outside for a little break in the middle there. His stopping at Cartier and asking her to pick something out was very thoughtful. It's always better to pick that out together . . . with both having input. It was great that he said he wasn't asking right then but, will be asking. The lemons were good too!
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 3/14
I liked that he stopped, that first day back, in the lobby and dipped her for a very romantic kiss. The hoots and hollers were very fun. It seems as though him being away for a week was just what the doctor ordered. Allowing her to miss him and realize her self imposed exile was no longer needed. I liked that she simply walked away, when asked about Edward in the bedroom. People ask very strange questions. Rude questions. I'm guessing Edward will be quite happy with probation being lifted.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 3/14
Well, she certainly didn't take any blame on herself, as I was hoping she would do. Meh, moving on. I liked that he went all caveman on Bella at the grocery store, as it was funny. Speaking of, I loved that he'd never been to a grocery store! Too funny. The realistic part of flights being cancelled due to weather, made this corporate travel agent smile. It happens all the time in the real world, yet never in fics. Thank you for adding the realism into your story. Amp up the UST and have them wait until they are back in NYC. :)
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 3/14
It was funny that he tried to get a room in Forks and couldn't because of the fans. You made me laugh there. I guess I'm the weird one, because I don't see what he did as wrong. If she was having issues over them not being public, she should've said something to him. None of us can read minds. How would he know otherwise? I can see a small part of her side but, a very small part. Communication is key in relationships . . . they were both wrong here. Hopefully, they can move past it now and move on. I'm very, very glad that he said, 'if you see me slipping into workaholic mode, you've got to tell me.' That was a reminder that they were both wrong here, not just him. I hope she takes some responsibility for it as well. We'll see.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 3/14
That was absolutely beautiful. They had such a great evening, well into the night. I'm a little disappointed in Bella suddenly being insecure. She's been so strong so far. Instead of speaking with him, she lets her head go down that path? Very odd. Perhaps, she's forgotten that his is a CEO, who does have to run into the office quite often and without notice. I thought he handled that vey well. He let her sleep. Made sure there was food and a note. Yes, odd that she would go that route.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 3/14
That was unexpected. I like that they communicated, like real adults, and proceeded forward in their relationship. Why not? Neither are taken and both are attracted to the other. It was great that she didn't freak out about anything. Sam's comment was a nice touch, "I think change is in the air for you, Edward. It looks good on you." I liked it. Her comment about the 'you are here' signage needed in their family home was hilarious! Loved their first kiss, their walk and actually the whole chapter. Well done.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 3/14
It was enjoyable to read how much confidence he had in her handling that meeting. Even before he saw her in action at said meeting. If he wasn't already so into her, this may have pushed him over that proverbial edge. Loved that she sat next to him, placed her hand on his thigh and winked. She's killing him and I love it. He's even more smitten now, than before. What would possess her to take one of his shots? She knows she can't drink with her medication . . . why put herself in that position? Yikes!
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 3/14
Bella sounded absolutely beautiful. Edward is quite smitten. I knew Emmett would act up but, didn't think he would pull a drunken maneuver at all. I liked that Bella explained she could take care of herself but, still appreciated the chivalry.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 3/14
This was rec'd on FB yesterday and here I am. Really good first chapter. Loved both versions of this movie and really look forward to your interpretation. I like the dynamic of the characters so far. Really like both your BxE. Em seems a little quirky, yet fun as well.
dpennell007 chapter 12 . 3/12
I loved your sassy Bella and over-the-top Edward Cullen. Their story was a wonderful fairy tale come true - for both of them! Very enjoyable.
bellawu chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Love the 1st chapter. I like this shallow emmet :)
campyrs chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
Good story! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing your talent with us readers