Reviews for It's a Tie!
Wild Way Force chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
This is great! Keep going, you got talent!
lynn chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
it is a good story. if u add more it will be even better strange though david still has his cast.
devilchild1000 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
its great. is this a one-shot or is there more to this? if there's more i cant wait! honestly i enjoyed reading this.
DetectiveConanGeekster21 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I really like the fact that Xander got taken. It gives David a chance to save Xander now and to repay him for saving his life. However, David's cast isn't there anymore. His arm was already healed by Jesus.

It's really good though! Good job! :)
Ballerina Nera chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Hmmm... I must admit, I liked this ending quite a bit more than the original. It - as you said - seems a little more realistic.

No real language or grammar mistakes I can think of right now... so well done! Very well written and very exciting! :)
Luna-the-Chosen-Angel chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
-gasp- -gasp- -gasp-

X-x-Xander! -wide eyed- this just caught me like a fly in a spiders web... I hope you contiue... It's a good take.
Sam chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I love the Dreamhouse Kings Series, but like you said, I didn't really like the end that much either. But I love your ending! Thanks for writing it.(:
Dreamhouse King chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I like it! I did push the fantasy a bit in Frenzy, didn't I? I hope you keep writing.
BlissfulIgnorance95 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I like this. It's sad, and I hope Xander isn't dead! Damn that Taksidian.