Reviews for When Wounds Don't Heal
sunbeam0943 chapter 9 . 1/31/2013
FINISH IT! This is SOOO good!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
im one of the people he reccommended, i agree that this is a really good series
Zero Sparda chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
i love this story from the beginning i was hooked im going to recommend this to a few other people and i hope that you continue writing this soon
Azure-Link chapter 9 . 8/16/2010
Ah, once again my awesome name grace this fic...hehe. Well what do I think of this chapter? It show promise that's what! You better focus on what you want to project and not others! So far your are doing great! i'M ROOTING FOR YOU! If you ever drop this before it is finish...I will hunt you down with a mob carrying tourches and pitchforks! Anywho...good luck with the rest of the fic!
Azure-Link chapter 8 . 8/12/2010
lol i could practically see Saphire acting all emo and depress, hehe that was funny. Things are starting to get interesting...Forte better beat Dark Rockman if he ever shows up again...or else! Great job!
Azure-Link chapter 7 . 8/12/2010
Woot Forte's victorious MUAJAJAJAJA...thou he lost to Dark Rock...well it'll pass. Lol random moment with Rock and the popcorn. Your doing a great job! I'm rooting for u and Forte...if you dont do your best...well u better get use to sleep with an eye open. Till then!
Azure-Link chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
Another great chapter! So far, you are doing an excelent job. I;m still a little bummed because dark rock isn't going to be Forte's sidekick...but meh. Keep on the good work.
Azure-Link chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
Oh my freaking God! This was just...wow. For once im left without words. Go Saphire and Forte! Kick the Ghost arse! Muajajaja...update soon k?
Azure-Link chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
Muajajaajaja! All neal to the awesome power of FORTE! He was undefeated by the wannebe heroes! I smell romance and sibling problems...Dark Rockma will appear but not as Forte's sidekick? Wah! That would've been cool...but your the author and you have the power here. By the way when you say two things it means two reason...not eight or more hehe. Keep up the awesome work. OR ELSE!
Azure-Link chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
Wah! Saphire hidden powers? Rockman's recentful side? SOO COOL! But I know Forte will protect her from him and kick his azz! I still dont understand how Forte keeps loosing to Rock. By logic...IT"S NOT POSSIBLE! Is dark rockman going to make an appearance? Maybe he can be Forte's sidekick lol! Anywhos keep doing an awesome job! DO NOT DISAPPOINT ME! and maybe you'll get a cookie :D
Azure-Link chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
I was mention in the fic! I fell so ALIVE! Sentimental Forte!Woot! I can't believe Netto died...oh well as long as Forte is alive and kicking butt then its all well! I think I smell a small family recentment...hw will Rockman react to her sister...I do not know! Wah! Nice job two thumps up!
Alex908Papi chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
The Way The Story Is So Far Is Great Hope You Come Up With More Ideas And It Is Heat Not Heart
Azure-Link chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Oh? This is very interesting and has a good start! Already the tension is rising, I can't wait to read more! Update soon k?