Reviews for How Sweet It Is
OnceUponAStudent chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
OMG! awsome! you NEED to update, like, right now! i love abbie and i love how you wrote calzona...simply awesome!
heelies chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
please update and finish this!
IveryGirl chapter 6 . 6/4/2011
please finish great story
Annoymus chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
u need to update this right now. i want to see what happens next!
Liv Marie chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
This story is adorable! And so is Abbie! Please don't quit!
emsoreoangel chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
Yay! I love the new chapter. What a cool way to have Callie interact with Abbie. Please update again soon!
MagicallyChallenged chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
THIS IS AMAZING! please keep going its by far my fave story on here! x
shawn-n-belle chapter 6 . 9/27/2010
This is the best Callie/Arizona story that I've read ever and that's no joke. The originality in this fic is amazing, the way Callie interacts with not only Arizona but Abigail is so very in character and super and lovely. :D I can not WAIT to read the next chapter of this. AHH. I love it!
DustandBricks chapter 6 . 9/26/2010

This is the effing epitome of epic. :D

Update soon! I'll be looking forward to it.
Xam21 chapter 6 . 9/26/2010
Gods! I absolutely adore this story! (Just stumbled on this less than an hour ago and devoured all 6 chapters greedily in one go!) And don't worry about the other writers of this genre/pairing; you are doing a great job and for me, I would place your style and writing on my Top Ten fave Cal/Az writers/story pairing (And I've read possibly ~80% of all the Cal/Az story there is! You are THAT good, so don't worry my dear. :)

I love everything about this fic: your plot, Abigail, Az/Abigail relationship, Cal/Az/Abigail relationship, your spin on the canon plot and timeline... you are building a beautiful path towards an epic Cal/Az alt story and I love it! I particularly love the fact that you have Abigail, Abigail/Az, Cal/Abigail, Cal/Az, Cal/Az/Abigail but everything is in the right doses. The folly of sometimes introducing a kid (either for Cal or Az) is that writers run the risk of the story getting away from them, and the plot tangents off to focus more on the kid and not more of the evolution of the Cal/Az relationship. You have a great mix of keeping everything in a healthy balance. :)

It was a pleasure reading your work. Hoping to see/read more updates from you in the coming days. :)

rainybows chapter 6 . 9/26/2010
Yay im so glad you updated because i love this one :)

Plus, it was super cute.

Can't more for more :D
Pink Jover chapter 6 . 9/26/2010
So glad to see this update, I really missed it! Super chapter, they fit so perfectly together! Looking forward to the next update :D
SM123 chapter 6 . 9/25/2010
Awesome chapter!

Update soon!
litafan82 chapter 6 . 9/25/2010
Was beyond excited to find this in my inbox tonight! Great update.
savache27 chapter 6 . 9/25/2010
I've SO missed this fic! Glad to see it's back. They would make such a wonderful family. Callie just seems to complete the puzzle. She fits perfectly. Lovely chapter. Can't wait for more!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »