Reviews for Think of Me Always
pengooo chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
MY HEART. Oh my gosh, this was so sad ;A; The ending was really cute, though!
Snow White Griffin chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
So sweet ;u;

I especially loved the final part of the fanfic 3
Shadowmancer1 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Wow, this was so amazing. I actually cried while reading it.
midwheuser chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This was great. I broke down when she said that Fuuka wasn't using any of the utensils he used :(
BANEHiwatari chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
*sniffles* It's so moving! TTTT why did the female MC have to die in the end? Why did the MC die in the frst place! Now Shinjiro's all alone! But I love it anyways... Does Hidetoshi like Riichi?
Mr. Thumbsup chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Great story. Junpei is a total bro.
Adelaide 'Adell' Peirce chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I wish this actually happened in the game Q_Q
Mityay chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
That was so cute! I love your style
JadeOokami chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Okay, well, that little ending bit with the doctors clinched it for me. I really liked it. This is the first story/one-shot I've seen that is set DURING the time Shinji's in the coma. And I always thought that the main character and Junpei would get a lot closer during this time.

Anyways, very good one-shot
Bareri-San chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
This story was so adorable. ;A;
seiryux chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I couldn't let such a beautiful story stay unknown. So I recommended it on the P3 fanfic page on TVTropes.
Fervour chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This... This is the first Shinji fic that actually made me leak a few tears. I am not one who usually cries, but I did during October the 4th. It was so sad... How he tells the MShe that she shouldn't cry for him... I can't begin to imagine what the MShe thought at that point, as even I, who has only read text of their conversations together, felt crushed.

You know, everything turns out so badly for Shinji.

You don't max out his link, he dies.

You max out his link, he goes into a coma, and when he wakes up, he finds that the girl he loves is going to die, he spends her last moments alone with her, and in the end, he dies anyway because of those drugs Stega gave him.

Life sucks for Shinji.
Deidara'sgirl19 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
This story made me so sad! I cried at the last part especially when Riichi was almost asleep and said "I'm glad I met you" to Shinjiro...It reminded me of the ending in P3P with Shinjiro. Nevertheless, this story was good! It was very emotional, which is what I love in stories like these! Good job! *two thumbs up*
RyougaZell chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Beautiful.
FrizFr0z chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Why oh why does this made me tear up? It's because everything is so believable and placed into such perfect context! Your "Riichi" clicks exactly with my idea of what my "Felli" should have been like... bright, sunny and universally adored by everybody who knew her; stoic, mature and yet still a vulnerable girl within. Hidetoshi and Junpei have been so realistically fleshed out its hard not to be impressed with your characterization! You make me feel that I could count on Junpei to cheer me up any day, and do I detect Hidetoshi's not-so-secret crush on Riichi by the way? ;)

The ending is beautifully sweet and picturesque. Its difficult not to want to give Hamuko/Minako/Riichi/Felli a tight hug after reading everything you've wrote.

My expression now- :')