Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Songfics
Annabeth chase101 chapter 9 . 2/16/2014
Awwww! I need you to write more. Please!
Annabeth chase101 chapter 5 . 2/14/2014
It hurts me! Feels! I SHIP LINK AND ZELDA SO HARD! IT HURTS!
Annabeth chase101 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
AHHHHHH FEEEEEEEEEELSSSSSS!?
Modern Venom chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
YEEEAH! 8D
zombieinabox chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
LOVED IT. AGAIN. Three words for you: YOU. ARE. AWESOME. :)
zombieinabox chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
I was tearing up even more then your first chapter, a drop in the ocean. I mean, poor Ilia, even though I'm a Zelink fan, I feel bad for her. I mean, I would feel the same way if my crush liked another girl and they would always be kissing... that makes me sad... don't cry, don't cry. :)
zombieinabox chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I LOVE THIS! I started tearing up... Your in my favourites! I was like "ZELINK FOREVER!" Keep writing songfics and stories... I just love them.
Fox Spirit chapter 9 . 9/3/2011
Could you maybe do a songfic to Far Away by Nickelback?
AprilRain chapter 9 . 9/3/2011
I love how well you match the situations with the songs!
Daimee chapter 9 . 7/23/2011
I liked it. It was sweet.

Also, I like that you let Link tell Ilia how to act around horses and stuff. I have nothing against Ilia, but I do dislike the way she acts like Epona is her horse (telling Link not to jump with her, for example). It makes her a little bossy. In this story, Ilia actually KNOWS that Epona is Link's horse and so my only complaint with Ilia is gone :)
the-science-of-corruption chapter 9 . 7/22/2011
Awww! How cute! Even tho Ilia is an adversary in most of my stories... I still like her when she's written like that. _

Very, very, very well-written! And I did get that she was working on the horse whistle, even tho it's not mentioned in the story. Adorable!

Can't wait for more! Thanks so much for being awesome!
ClarinetOverlord chapter 9 . 7/22/2011
For the most part, the lyrics are in order, or at least correct, so no complaints there. If this was a normal oneshot, I would be disappointed. But with the addition of this song, it sets the mood a lot better. You never seem to have a shortage of ideas, do you?

-ClarinetOverlord
the-science-of-corruption chapter 8 . 7/3/2011
*screams through rain of tears* LOOOOVE! WHY IS IT NEVER LOVE! WHY IS IT, WHEN EVERYTHING'S PERFECT, IT TURNS OUT NOT TO BE LOVE! NOOOOOO! *tries to calm down* SOOOO! DEPRESSING! *cries harder* ZELDA, DON'T DO IT!

*pause for calming*

I. LOVE. THIS. STORY.

This is the most awesome story in the universe. You are such an amazing writer... I enjoyed EVERY word of this. It was amazing. AMAZING! I wish I would write like you... Man. Spectacular.

I did like it better with the words in the story, tho... It sorta took away the songficness. But whatever you like best works for me, as long as you keep writing this awesome stuff! PLEEASE update soon!

ll3
HannahBlack09 chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Wow! you are good! lol I had read your first chapter and it was very nice but this one is even better, in the game I hated Ilia and you could actually made me feel bad for her in this chapter! awesome, keep up the good work : )
ClarinetOverlord chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
Two things. One, not many characters would transition from screaming harshly to passionate loving. Two, holy crap did he recover fast. Midna's not even gone yet and Link's already crushing on Zelda. Not that I dislike the pairing, but can ANY of your stories NOT involve LinkxZelda? This wasn't even a LinkxZelda chapter, but you still managed to squeeze it in.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »