Reviews for Nothing from Nothing
WitchPencil chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
I really like how you have captured the characters in this story, its fantastic. Really enjoying it so far!
PSU93Girl chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
Good chapter, finally I feel like the story is really moving along. :) Looking forward to the smut!
lovedietcoke chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
Very cute! Loved the end! And I can really picture the three of them having this conversation - nice writing! Very true to the characters.

P.S. where's the smut?
cfish chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
Really enjoying this story. You've got the character voices spot on, its like watching an ep of the show. I look forward to each update. :D
Nicole chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
They have been fake-married before? I can't really tell where they are at in their real relationship; are they together at all?
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
Oh I can only imagine what momma westen would have to say. Wonder what's up with Fi's weird withdrawal though? Good chapter!
lovedietcoke chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
Love the fake marriage bit - Fi can really torture Michael that way! Could be a lot of fun! I'll be looking for chapter 6. BTW, your characters are very well thought out and I love the length of your chapters.
Nicole chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
Fake married? I love it!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
Haha. Bet fi is going yo have fin with this.
lovedietcoke chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
Really liked the last 2 chapters, very intriguing. I am dying to see what you meant by "hadn't seen Fi in 2 days, which was becoming less unusual" - my shipper self is anxious!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
Recover it? Interesting... I like this new look into Fi's past too.
AllOverTheWorld chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
Another Chapter Please! Good to see that things are becoming ever so clearer. I do have a question for you...would you mind if I wrote a oneshot based off of the gesture that Michael suspects has more to it. I would be writing the more to it part. Of course you get get credit for the idea and everything. If it's not okay that's cool too.

AllOverTheWorld
PSU93Girl chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
Very cute! I really like this chapter.
AllOverTheWorld chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
I really enjoyed this chapter! Although things still make no sense I really enjoy reading your writing!
CharlieBZ chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
Loved the descriptions in the first chapter especially the bit about the cereal. It's the small details like that that make me love your writing.

Chapter 2 is a wonderful setup. Can't wait to see where you are taking this.
199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »