Reviews for love love me do
crookshanks11 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
You should totally write a chaptered fic like this with Eleven/Amy awkward stuff with Rory not knowing etc.
Born-Of-Elven-Blood chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Amy, you bitch! Don't play with the Doctors hearts like that! Gah! Amy and the Doctor belong together! Rory, go back to Rome or the crack in the wall or Leadworth or something! Away! You capture these characters so well, you're a great author!
verity candor chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This. This is just so beautifully brilliant and fills my ElevenAmy!shipping little heart with such (suuuuch) joy.

God, really, though, you've got the Doctor (and he's so super hard to get right) down perrrfectly, and he's so touchingly sad, too. You've got this way of leaving spaces between just the right sentences, and implying so much with just these teasing little glimpses, and - auuugh, I'd sell my soul to write like that. /jealousss

Anywho! /see what I did there, hahaha You've done a wonderful job here. I think my favorite bits are just that little pause after "He realizes that until this moment, he honestly thought he still had a chance." and the last line, which took this from poignant to absolutely heartbreaking. Brilliant job.
imperfectandchaotic chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I just realized something I never noticed before. The Doctor has two hearts, but you seem to only reference one. Is there a particular reason for that?

This fic makes my heart hurt with angst. Poor Doctor. I just want him to be happy.

Annie
turtleducklings chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
""You've evil," he mumbles, and suddenly she's sitting down on his lap and putting her arms around his neck. "Oh. Hi."

"Hi," she whispers into his hair.

The Doctor's arms migrate up around Amy's back, and they hold each other for a few minutes, saying nothing. The weight of her across his legs, her arms curled around him, one hand on the back of his head, the other resting between his shoulderblades, the smell of leather and perfume and her hair—he realizes he's blinking rapidly, tightening his embrace. His best friend. Oh, how close they came to never seeing each other again."

THAT. It was so, so, incredibly /heartwrenching/.

Beautiful piece.
lauraxamelia chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Ohh noo how sad :( Poor Doctor. Stupid Rory. Grrr.

This is amazingly written, the Doctor not really allowing himself to think of it but not being able to, and his putting on a brave face, and Amy being all Amyish...aww now I'm snivelling :'(

I just read Objections and literally cannot believe how in-character you write! Wow! So yeah, well done :)
Shadows.in.the.moon chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
aww, more fluff, this is so cute, lol i just read objections so this is mega sweet, lol, loved them both!
Terriah chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
oh sob this is so how it should be, amy loving rory but the doctor too.

brilliant work!

x
naioka1992 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Beautiful. I love how you let Amy get some kind of closure for missing him her whole life, and give the Doctor's thoughts on them finally being married. Him putting on his 'cheery face' at the end was very well done - I'm left with an overwhelming urge to hug the Doctor now. Well done.
ManEatsFishCustard chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
gorgeous. Loved it :) especially the moment where the Doctor and Amy are tripping over each others words when she says "I'm sorry" and he says "You're married". I could really picture that perfectly. Thank you! x x x
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
awwwww

this really fits what I imagined the dynamics would be like between all of them post-Big Bang.

I hope it all works out in series 6.