Reviews for Falling Into Your Sunlight
Princess HiNaMi chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Wow it's amazing! Great piece of work! :)
CrAzCookyTash12 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This is such an amazing story. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
you did well and you should continue
Kames3 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
omg i fucking cried dyring this! Excellent Job! :,)
BTRluver chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I JUST EFFING DIED. IS THIS REALLY YOUR FIRST TIME WRITING? THIS IS BY FAR,THE MOST REALISTIC FANFIC I HAVE READ. YOU HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE OF WRITING FANFICS... IF THAT MAKES SENSE. GAH, NO WORDS CAN EXPLAIN ON HOW PHENOMENAL THIS STORY IS...THE PLOT,STORYLINE... OUTRAGEOUSLY OUTSTANDING... YOU HAVE GOT YOURSELF A HUGE, HUGE, HUGE FAN. (*coughs* ME...) KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK... 3
KAMES LOVER chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
THIS WAS AMAZING...YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE LIKE THIS. PERSONALLY, I DONT THINK YOU RUSHED INTO THINGS. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. (*mumbling to myself* brilliant, absolutely brilliant...)
larrrrrrystylinson chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I've been reading Kames fics all of last night and today.

This is by far my favorite one yet.

I just love this.

So much.

I'm like.

hakljsdhlfkghlakjsdhflkjh.

IT'S JUST AMAZING OKAY?

Your writing is absolutely flawless, you amazing writer and I just want to sob over this work of perfect.

Seriously.

I can't get over it.

I think it's one of the greatest one shot's I have EVER read out of all of my fandoms.

Just.

UGH PERFECT OKAY?

Thank you for writing it. akljdshf. 3
TwinkLoverXO chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This is seriously amazing. I adore it. Your depiction of their friendship and love is more realistic than in any other fic I've read. Seriously, this is gold.
Falling Into Your Sunlight chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This story was absolutely AMAZING. It is quiet possibly the best, most beautiful, most incredible Kames story I have ever had the pleasure of reading. :) I absolutely LOVED it. The way it was written, the song choices(I listened to the song this FanFic is about, Trading Yesterday - Shattered on repeat, while reading this story. It Really added to the story. I loved that. :D), the little pieces of lyrics in the story, the beautiful word choice, the plot, everything was just simply put Wonderful. :)

This is your first BTR Fanfic? All I can say is, DAMN. You have a beautiful future in writing FanFiction my friend, if not becoming one of the most famous writers in the world. I really hope you plan on becoming a writer as your career because you have some serious talent. Well I'm off to read more of your amazing stories. Look out for more reviews because you have just made a serious fan my friend. :) Never stop writing, DarkPrincess128!

Over and Out,

Falling Into Your Sunlight

(P.S. I'm not the author on named Fall Into Your Sunlight. I'm just an anonymous reviwer who just loved that lyric. :) )
Barbed Wire Halo chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
*sighs happily* Such a beautifully written story-I loved it! :3
e chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
this was beautiful.
Jameson Like The Whiskey chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Found it through the btr slash site...OMG absolutely wonderful...why didn't I find this sooner? Loved every minute of it.
EvilGeniusBookWorm13 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
No way. This is NOT your first BTR fic...its too good...it killed me with its brilliance! I love so much. I'm speechless