Reviews for Change of Heart
Atomic Works chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
("HOLY SHIT THAT IS ONE MASSIVE OGRE," said the Warden.)

Greatest opening line I have seen so far.
Bob Bandicoot chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Very good story! Really cute and hillarious, Morrigan being all sweet and girly seems really cute, and kinda scary at the same time. And the ending with Morrigan lightly flirting with Alistair and Alistair getting the hint was pretty sweet! Way to go!
Then Came a Flash of Light chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
This story is lovely, and I love bizarro-ified Morrigan and how weirded out everyone else is. Also, Alistair's ever-so eloquent rendition of the star story. In the midst of all this loveliness, I have to admit, my main impression when I finished reading was this:

YOUR WARDEN.

So. Much. Love. From his first line to his reactions to Alistair and Morrigan's growing relationship, to his awkward attempts at comforting Alistair. Nice to see a warden who's so much fun.
Potatolover chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I enjoyed that story very much. That was a good laugh!

And I liked how you referred to your character as 'the Warden' instead of giving the name of your character. Thumbs up!
Shadowolf chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Intersting story. Update, Sequel? I'd like to see how this turns out.
Zinala chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
This made me giggle.

And I love to giggle 3
Reading Disorder chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Any fiction that starts with 'Holy shit' and ends with Morrigan kissing Alistair is Grade A Material in my book. Awesome stuff.
Enaid Aderyn chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Oh, SacredBob, you silver-tongued devil, take me now...

This was one long giggle-fit, with a surprising drop of genuine sweetness for a finish. Standout images: Morrigan in the frilly dress & SacredBob demanding she change. (I'm just picturing some of those mods on DA Nexus- yeesh, yes, change!) Morrigan warbling Cat Stevens at dawn. (A song guaranteed to make people's heads implode.) "She beamed at them. The Warden and Alistair leaned away from her." (I bwahaha'd at this. Big time.)

Loved it!