Reviews for Au Revoir
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
question: do you do french.
SkyGem chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
ahahah XDDDD omg, i loved this! awesome job once again, dude. Akaya really needs to learn how to explain things properly XDDDDDDD
HLITH chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
ahaha canada's awesome :) even though it's sort of lonely, in a way. quebec is okay, its really pretty, especially the old part of it, but it's also sort of

boring. ottawa is boring, and the movie's cost
rianifitria chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
... I thought Marui took French? (It's mentioned somewhere in the PoT.)

Other than that little mistake, the rest was funny (but I still prefer 'Musician'.)
hokkyokukou chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
AHAHA the insult exchange between Marui and Niou! XD Made me think of this guy I know who, if I had called him 'girl', would have retorted, "Oh no you didn't girlfrieeeeend!"

Anyways, push aside that useless bit of info XP I wish I could learn French as quickly as Akaya did...

Anyways, hilarious as always! My brain feels a little less dead, so I'll go study more like a good little nerd... Salut! Je lirai tes autres histoires demain, apres mon examen. Ou, la plupart des tes histoires. :D
littlemissgiggleful chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Oh Feyren, you make me so proud to be Canadian.

Maybe he lost his voice in Canada."

Marui gasped like Niou had just insulted his family heritage. "How dare you?"

That made my day so much xD You'd think Marui would be used to it by now hehe.

AKAYA IS SO PRO AT FRENCH O: It's a shame he couldn't grasp English like he did French -sigh- Such a fail xD Canada's so cool, eh? ;D The ironic thing is, I'm the Canadian, yet I never been to Quebec or Montreal x.x The irony. How was Quebec? Glad you had a great time :D I feel awful for not reading this or Oh, Canada before hand. D: But then again, I wouldn't have been able to give you much tourist attractions since I've never been there :/ But someday, you should come to Toronto, Ontario ! :DDD
NiouMasaharu chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Haha Akaya speaking French. *w*

Makes me want to reprise studying it again. ;A;

Love this!
lolgirl607 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
your story made me smile :)

I can't wait to see what else you'll write!
Trancy Phantomhive chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Ohmai. xD This is hella funny! Akaya speaking in French actually made my head spin a little, but it's all worth it.

"It's lucky that Sanada wasn't here to witness this," Yukimura commented idly. "He'd have fainted."

Oh, how I'd love to see that! But where is the fukubuchou? He's not the type of person to miss tennis practise with the tournaments just around the corner. Still, good fic!
please enter your name chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
LOL: "Maybe he lost his voice in Canada."

Frozen Obsidian chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Lol!

Akaya is so cute! And crazy, but that's what makes him cute.

And the French... I don't understand a word of French, but I'll take your word for it that Akaya speaks good French.

And I always found those furry hats odd. How can anyone wear something that looks so warm all day?

Lovely ending, btw.

~FO
alicia espana chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Akaya, while on his trip to Canada, had failed to contact any of the regulars during his one week stay. No pictures, no texts, no emails—no sign that he was even alive. The sensible people in the tennis club worried a little, and the not-always-so-sensible people (which essentially included all the regulars) were assured that Akaya would be fine.

So when Akaya finally showed up to school, back from his vacation, in a ridiculous looking fur hat with a tail sticking out of the side, the regulars weren't too surprised. Just a little amused.

They were surprised that Akaya had worn the hat (in the middle of summer, mind you) to tennis practice.

lawwwwwwl! and:

"Maybe he lost his voice in Canada."

:D
hexazebra chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
The Rikkaidai Regulars are so well characterized.
tennis-player chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
OMG~ its me reviewing your story again~ remember me? The stalker~? I am an author stalker~ yay~

but, anyways~ How did you like Canada? Hehe, its good to know you luv our country :3

And i luved the last line there XP "The Canadian Movie theatres were wonderful, indeed" Thats genius :D

Too bad Sanada wasn't there... i'd like to see his reaction XD

Thanks for the upload, and i cant wait for your next story,

~Henzie ;)
doy.doy chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Akaya loves the French language, doesn't he? xD I could've used him as a tutor last year, because that year I had to take French (and gah, it was one of my least favourite subjects)...

*coughs*

"'Jackass.'

'Bubble-gum freak.'

'Rattail freak.'

'Girl.'

Marui gasped like Niou had just insulted his family heritage. 'How dare you?'"

xDD