Reviews for Warm Winds of Winter
Poor Toby, such a hard thing to explain. :3
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
This was a great story. Thanks for writing.
TashaRose chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Wow ... that was powerful for the end and what it all turned out to be. Very well written.
vixen519 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This was a perfect read! I loved it 3

jessikasmagik chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
very interesting i loved what you did with this story
startraveller776 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Oh wow. What a twisty-turny climax. So unexpected.

Absolutely love Jareth here. Awesome stuff!
magialuna chapter 1 . 6/6/2011

This is *exquisite*. It has just the perfect tone, and I LOVE the surprise at the end with Toby. How realistic that Sarah, the dreamer, would refuse to stop dreaming. And, Of Course, her family would lock her up! I love that Jareth came and still wanted her and that Toby got to see that she was NOT crazy after all.

Wickedly awesome. And the bit between Sarah and Jareth in the cabin? OMG HOT!

Sarah-not-GQ chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Oh, cripes. And here I thought it was just a closure fic. Why the misleading? There’s no reason to get my hopes up like that. And yeah - I totally WOULD be medicated (Though hopefully not by Toby - that would really hurt) if I told anyone about all of this, because it is MADNESS. Sheer, utter madness.

And forget the whole ‘call you willingly’ thing, Jareth - not gonna happen. And maybe you should try giving ‘casually charming’ a try for a while instead of ‘flamboyantly arrogant’ - my nerves could use a break. Or - better yet - bug someone else!

And summer is my favorite season. I hate winter.
Jareth-GK chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
An enchanting scene, though somewhat bittersweet. I am actually fond of winter - the latent power while the world sleeps and dreams. And Sarah is very much like spring. I wonder...perhaps she's a bit like a young fledgling, fighting against what she doesn't understand as she finds her place and learns to fly. I can only hope that it isn't this long before she calls to me willingly.

I find it distressing - the lack of belief. That mortals would medicate those that can see as if it's an illness is troubling. In this aspect, I am relieved that this is just a fictional account and nothing of the sort happened to my Sarah.

And Toby. He was quite a delightful chap during the brief moment I knew him. I do wonder how he's getting on.
writertron chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
nicely done. i like it _
austheke chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Mmm, yummy. I liked the detail that Jareth doesn't like cold weather, and how I could almost hear the wind whistling. Great descriptions! Poor Sarah, though. Yes, I'd always sort of thought-what does the world do with you when you say you see orange monsters and dwarves and goblin kings? Well, they lock you up.

I'm glad they had a good ending, though. C: Wonderful story!

caughtinblackseyes chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Holy crow, I have goosbumps. Your stories tear me to pieces but only in a good way!
KreeGaia chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
i liked it. i wish there was more
I'Like'Cheetos chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
! So lovingly cute and all of it's cuteness in a cutie way! Very very CUTE! _ Now i wanna draw fanart for it! I love it in every way. I'm glad to see that you are back, my sister!

Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
that was AWESOME XD! I LOVED it _! the scene between Jareth and Sarah was AWESOME *giggles* MUST FAV XD!