Reviews for If You Ever Need Help
SGAavidreader chapter 2 . 7/2
I very much enjoyed this story. I was hesitant to read it when I read your note warning about it being more Gloria and less Sam and Dean, but I am glad I went ahead. The first story with her screamed for a follow up (I too really wanted to know where Dean was all the time Sam was in the hospital). Gloria was imbued with so much personality I wanted to keep reading her interactions with the boys. I am hoping you got enough positive responses you wrote more stories with Gloria. I am off to keep reading your other stories (I am going in order from the bottom of the stories listed to the top) so am hopeful I will come across her again. Thanks for giving me so many enjoyable hours of reading. What a pleasant way to wait for season 11 in the fall!
Freya922 chapter 2 . 1/19
Loved Sam and Gloria's standoff with Paul, a truly terrible ghost. The boys were so sweet and brave in this. :)
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Thank you for writing and posting this Supernatural story. I liked it when I read it this morning.
Mendai Decovrii chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Thanks for writing this! loved it so much. loved Dean. Loved Sam. Learning to love Gloria, even (and it takes me while to warm up to new characters who interfere with my boys! ;). She's such a sweet old lady.
Blessings with your novel! I can't imagine taking on something that intimidating, but I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job!
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
*Grinning happily because this is perfect* I love how awkward the boys are when they meet someone who's genuinely nice. They're such great guys themselves (most of the time), but I guess they keep so much rough company it catches them by surprise when someone returns the favor. So this is adorable. And perfect. And I really want to know what's going to happen...
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
You did and it's perfect! It even has strangled Sammy!
shookenuppepsi chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
I like Gloria. She's a great motherly figure with some sass of her own. I loved the bit about how she danced around her house when she was by herself. It's great how she is able to heal the rift between the boys.
AlElizabeth chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
I really liked Gloria. I liked how she was so willing to believe that demons and ghosts exist (not many people would be so easily convinced in this day and age, you know). I also enjoyed how you wrote this story and it predecessor in the point-of-view of someone Sam and Dean help. I thought it gave a new perspective on the boys' relationship and their 'job'. This was a refreshing change from reading stories written in either Sam or Dean's POV or written in the view-point of an omniscient narrator (not that I have qualms with reading fan-fics written those ways at all).
Rolletti chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Great writing as always. Loved the character Gloria, a nice sergeant mother for both guys. I love the part where Dean says, "All parents don't take their kids to hunt monsters." All I could say is, "True, you tell her, Dean." lol

Thanks again for a well written story.

Rolletti :D
spnMom chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Loved this story. Gloria is a great OC. Thanks for posting.
Aaleiyah JoRayne Hunter chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
Ooh, I loved it! You should write another one featuring Gloria. Or better yet, create a 'Verse. You know how utterly addicting 'Verses are? :)

Seriously though, I loved the interaction between Sam and Dean, and between the boys and Gloria. Brilliant.

As Always,

Joee
cold kagome chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
AWWWE.. LOVE IT WOW SHE A FIGHTER.. . LOL.. . AWWWWE LOVE THE ENDING WHEN SAY HER BOYS LOL O,O LOVE IT
cold kagome chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
SOO HAPPY YOU MADE ANOTJER PART ABOUT YAY LOVE IT AWWWWWE SHE SCARE.. BUT SHE THE BOYS TO PROTECTIVE THEY SAVE HER.. O,O YUP LOVE IT..
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
I found this story after reading your other two in the Gloria 'verse'.

This story was fun to read. I like Gloria and how independent she is, but also felt sorry for her because her sons are not there for her.

I like the hunt that brought Dean and Sam to help Gloria. It gave Gloria a chance to see the brothers in action.

You did a great job with the fight scene with Sam and Gloria against Paul.

I could just imagine Dean's face when he arrived back from the gravesite and saw Sam's head and neck. I'm glad the brothers were able to talk and resolve some left over issues from Sam's hospital stay.

I really enjoyed reading all three of these stories. I'm sorry I didn't read this one and "Drawing a Blank" when you first posted.

Thanks again for sharing your stories with us.
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
Loved, loved, loved the story and of course your writing, as I've said before it's so engaging and can't wait to pick up your book in the local bookstore. :) I'd love to see more of this verse, especially if it involves limp/hurt Sam. Now, at least, the boys have a medical alie. Oh God I can't spell at the moment. I'd love to see more of Sam's issues from the brain injury like the slurring of words and such. So well done and a joy to read thanks so much, Nicole.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »