Reviews for So I Took a Bus and Walked
Radon65 chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
Aw, man I LOVE OCs being nice to Cas! This was great. I especially liked the nurse telling him to 'pay it forward' and him honestly answering that he didn't know what that meant, and then agreeing that he could do it once she explained it. And that was so sweet how he talked to the little girl (loved his thoughts about what Dean's opinion of her outfit would be), and how he had to lie about getting food because he had no money but then they gave him a sandwich! I liked her mother too, and how she decided to make things a lesson for her daughter. Good to see Cas getting some help!
jublke chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
If I could, I would just put lots of little heart emojis right about here.
bbissocute chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
I adore this. Such a beautiful glimpse of Cas' experience with hardship and human kindness. Lovely work~
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
I like the benediction Cass gives Susan.

Poor Cass, how he hurts.
Titan chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Absolutely glorious.
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Wow, I wish all the people buses were like this. Too bad majority of them aren't and are rude a-holes, disgusting, or other. Nice story though.
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Oh, Castiel.
anon chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Dawwwwwww! *squishes Cas*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Oh Cas. Even when he has no powers and is at sea in a world that he doesn't understand, he's awesome. I loved how he blessed that girl
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Heh. It's that 'be kind to strangers, for they may be angels in disguise,' thing. And Cas. So very Cas.

They just had to wreck him in season six. I think I don't believe in season six, like my mother doesn't believe in California and my insane great-aunt didn't believe in teacups that weren't made of lace. I assume she didn't actually drink any tea.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Aww, that was such a sweet story. A great look into what Castiel was experiencing at that time. Thanks for sharing!
jbstargazer17 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Awwwww! Such a sweet short story! Cas is so grateful for every little thing done for him, very in character. Everyone hug Cas!
brunn.hilde chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
What a beautiful little snippet! I love these short fragments, like a snapshot and I've been hoping someone would have written a tag bridging Castiel in the hospital with getting him to the boys. Thanks!
Maverick-CW chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Very sweet story! The end with the little girl was, almost, too sweet for my teeth to take! Thanx for a great look at Cas!
crOwnlEssG chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I hug this sweet fic with the same lovable, disturbing intensity that Cupid does to the boys. 8D

Aww, Cas, I'd love to bear-hug you but your back is hurt...