Reviews for Road to Recovery
Axcel chapter 4 . 8/25
The books always speak as though Artemis were some bad person yet his actions always show otherwise. Even in the first book his actions were for the sake of his parents, not himself.
Jkiiiiiiuuuuuu chapter 13 . 5/16
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I'm
jornambre chapter 53 . 3/29
This is by far the best AF fanfiction I have come across and I say that as a huge AF fan. I am a huge shipper of ArtemisXHolly and I would say that you are the first person that I have come across that has done it so masterfully and to this degree. I love you work and look forward to any AF stories you post/publish in future.

Jornambre out.
Reza Novaria chapter 53 . 1/1
Thank you very much for completing this. The Atlantis Complex was one of the most intriguing books in the series, and it's lovely to have an in depth look, and a more fleshed out experience, for it. I really enjoyed reading this series. Marvelous job.
Tawny chapter 53 . 9/7/2015
That was wonderful! Thank you for the journey!
Roueru chapter 53 . 7/27/2015
I admit I started reading this fic yesterday so I am anything but a long-time fan, but I want to leave a review anyway.
To be completely honest, I was surprised that this had been updated so recently, as a lot of AF fans seem to have sort of disappeared. That said, I'm glad you didn't, because this is very well-written! I liked your characterizations of all of the mains, and I can't say your notes about Holly's badassness were not amusing. Thank you for writing this!
Eternalmetalhead chapter 53 . 7/21/2015
Favourited. This has been nothing short of brilliant, loved the long and slow path Arty took towards recovery, and the way you handled Hartemis was pretty much exactly as I imagined it'd be! I suspect I'll be returning to this one periodically, so, uh, yeah, this was awesome! :D
ms. george chapter 53 . 7/10/2015
I really loved the story line and every thing, you also made Artemises and Hollys relationship very natural along with the complex. All in all this has to be one of the best story's yet.
Ash the Aura Guardian chapter 53 . 7/7/2015
It was pretty nice. I liked how the name of the story made sense even after Artemis was 'cured', since Holly and Artemis always managed to end up in a hospital after getting a clean bill.
NyanKatReads10144 chapter 53 . 7/3/2015
THAT WAS SO SWEET!
I love it.
FlamingWingsAndFrozenHearts chapter 53 . 6/20/2015
Awesome. Love the lemons you put in the past chapters. The whole thing could use a spell check, but all-in-all, one of my favorites. I'm sad to see it end.
FlamingWingsAndFrozenHearts chapter 32 . 6/19/2015
NONONONONONONONONONONONONO! HARTEMIS FOREVER! PLEASE?!
NinjaOfAwesome chapter 37 . 6/15/2015
Yeah... It is a lot easier as just best friends. But I still ship it. But best friend seems much more reasonable.
And is Arty still talking in fives or naw?
NinjaOfAwesome chapter 35 . 6/15/2015
Juliet...
Nothing to be suspicious about...
NinjaOfAwesome chapter 33 . 6/14/2015
PPPLEEEASSSE keep writing Hartemis! You are AMAZING!
Ship ship ship ship ship ship...
1,813 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »