Reviews for Road to Recovery
Hi. I live in south Africa and am intrigued to know we have some sort of magical tree in our country. Which Provence would it be in? Probably Northern Cape that is the most remote land but we have got a great deal of uninhabited land although a forest sounds extreme for we have too many droughts that there is always little water but some trees have long taproots that go deep underground for water so there are still many forests. I find it lovely that you've chosen SA for this magical spot thanks.
Sorry, I didn't complete my review before I accidentally sent it! Just wanted to say that your fic was perfect! The plot, the writing, everything. Are you sure you aren't Eoin Colfer? ;)

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Two days ago, I read the last page of the Last Guardian. It was amazing, and I decided I needed to read some fanfiction to alleviate my fangirl feelings. (I know it usually makes them worse, but I just had to try.) That's why I started reading your great fic. I got totally hooked and didn't study at all in the whole weekend, but it was worth it.
RedCide47 chapter 53 . 1/7
Just amazing. This journey of a story was a great ride of drama and thrill for me. At times my heart clenched. I laughed aloud, embarrassingly even in public. And other times the sweet moments just warmed my heart. I thank you for writing this magnificent story!
Sammygirl2003 chapter 49 . 11/6/2017
AHHHHHHH! I LOVE IT (Chapter 49).
Sammygirl2003 chapter 42 . 11/5/2017
His nightmares seem to be similar to those of a demigod's...just observing.
Sammygirl2003 chapter 34 . 11/4/2017
THEY FINALLY KISSED! IT TOOK TOO LONG BUT THE MOMENT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT.
Sammygirl2003 chapter 29 . 11/4/2017
Even though I try not to but can't help but notice that there are a few Percy Jackson references like 'gods'. Lol I hope they are references and not typos.
PandaPugBook chapter 48 . 10/4/2017
Is anyone reminded of old soot?
Cebu3000 chapter 53 . 10/1/2017
Well I just marathoned this story and I only really have one problem with it, not enough mention of the size difference in relation to the Butlers. Otherwise awesome story.
Dragonofelder chapter 53 . 4/29/2017
A very intresting and well done story.
Guest chapter 29 . 3/25/2017
Artemis should have been way angrier at her.
martin.lopez chapter 19 . 3/12/2017
I smell Argon plots
They smell like fresh truffles
martin.lopez chapter 14 . 3/12/2017
*inhale* ahh
I love the smell of stirred shit at 11:00 pm
It makes me addicted to know more
martin.lopez chapter 5 . 3/12/2017
Ok so this is in confidence so take a pic then delete me.

Great story so far, well from our viewpoint I see can see you're done.
I am enjoying how well you write and your imagination and determination for detail is extremely
well balanced.

I remember when I thought I had voices. But if you can shut them up I don't think it counts as crazy until
they make you say 'stuff' but hey, sanity is relative to perpective. Keep up the good work!
1,845 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »