Reviews for Road to Recovery
Guest chapter 48 . 6h ago
So amazing.I haven't seen one like this in a while its really cool and I really can't wait for you to add more I love it also how you managed to write IT. you should make One where Artimis becomes a warewolf
I really love it so far.
FARISWHEEL chapter 48 . 4/17
So glad to see an update! Sorry that you've been busy, hope you can keep writing. I love it! Cusp is perfectly hate able, and Artemis is all snarky
missylynn99 chapter 37 . 4/14
I'm sorry, I just CAN'T anymore! You're toying with my Artemis/Holly feelings, and I just can't continue reading, since you have officially friend zoned them. Maybe one day, I'll finish this story, but as for now, I'm having difficulties being strung along, thinking they were going to get together, but not. It's very emotionally stressful. Your actual writing is superb, original, and interesting, but I'm a little too attached to the idea that Artemis and Holly are meant to be.
Tawny chapter 48 . 3/27
You're not lame good luck with you life!
I can't wait for more (YOU GO HOLLY)
SmarterThanArty chapter 29 . 3/25
Chappie 29 ending: Oh my Frond.

I was wondering where Angeline went.
Forever Day chapter 48 . 3/25
I enjoyed this chapter. Something about seeing an annoying council person getting his comeuppance is satisfying on a base level. Also, I'm looking forward to seeing the results in the next chapter.

Also, the not-thing you have with this guy? That sounds interesting XD
Jaggedlightning has a Bazooka chapter 48 . 3/23
Yay another update :D. Finally some action is going on. I can't wait to see what happens in the next update. And that's fine that you're updating slow. Slow updates are better than none at all, you know. Update soon!
JL
Kasena chapter 48 . 3/22
...I really need to get the newest book. Is it worth it? Or should I just accept your fanfic as my own canon? ;) I need to reread the books, too. I read them a year or two ago. I liked this chapter. For once, everyone is on the same page! (Except the council, but when are they ever?) I can't wait for the next one!
Mark H chapter 10 . 3/22
Man of La Mancha by Don Quixote.
I am that Writer chapter 48 . 3/22
True, it wasn't your best work, but I liked the ending. :)
bkaddictjk chapter 48 . 3/21
I love how they all have a common enemy now: Cusp :D
15bubbles chapter 48 . 3/21
*grinning* I'm glad to see this chapter up! After all, everyone probably feels SO much better up in some fresh air and getting something world-changing done!
LiumD chapter 48 . 3/21
Poor Flaxel. To be so wrongfully denied on the cusp of victory.
tvman24 chapter 48 . 3/20
your not lame this is a good chapter and this is a good story. I've told this to another author on here and i'm gonna say the same you're a good author and i don't like it when good authors on this site put themselves down it's unnecessary and impedes your progress on said stories so please keep posting at a speed that you're comfortable with and when you can
1,698 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »