Reviews for The Strange Professor
Pandyisapanda chapter 1 . 7/5
I really liked this. Especially the end. I prefer that sort of open ended final in crossover fics of hetalia. It doesn't make sense to me the nations could or would stay. They appear for a short period of time, May or may not reveal the secret (depends on who you are) and then leave forever. It's sort of sad and forlorn but it's fitting don't you think? Their existence is sad and forlorn, it makes sense their goodbyes would be too.
avolowolf11CC chapter 1 . 5/23
Awesome job! I love it! :D
CX Darth Yoda Is Awesome XD chapter 1 . 3/4
Excellent job! I'm just kinda sad that Harry never finds out who he is. :'( But this is the first fanfic I've read with this crossover, and I'm happy about that. Nice, short, and sweet. :)
Katherine Sanderson chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
This is amazing. It's as simple as that :)
monburan-bf chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
This is just omg PERFECT! You're as awesome as Prussia for described Arthur that... that awesome!

Thought this' my favorite crossover ever x'D favorite!
theSardonyx chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Huh. That was nice. Really. A tad bit odd, but nice nonetheless.

Write on.!
lol I thought so... England and his bloody ways of teaching XDD
Maelstrom Alert chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Oh my God. *goes to follow and favorite you*
sakura240 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Kura: haha! That was an awesome read! I'm so glad I found it! And arthur really fits that class. Haha, I would love to have him teaching me. Like this picture said: Heralia, makes you rethink what you learned in school :D

Berry: and the bot in the picture..I'm gonna guess..america right :) so adorable...

Kura: awww..cute :D anyway, love the idea and the story! XD It is totally a favorite now!
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
giggle ;3
Spirit Seer chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This was neat! The way the differences of Arthur were separated, it was almost like a series of vignettes.

Nice story. I really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing this with us. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2013