Reviews for The Strange Professor
Itro chapter 1 . 4/24
I've reread this story so many times, for the past year, and it is still something that's quite humorous. Despite this being published approximately six years ago, it's still at the top of the Harry Potter-Hetalia Crossover favourites (which is equally funny due to another story right below this one with at least 200,000 words).
I have yet to favourite this, and I have no idea why I haven't done so (to know my deed, 'twere best not know myself) - this is a brilliant story, despite it being shorter than my preferred reads. However, I can note that exceptions such as yours' fill the gap exceptionally well.
To finalise my review (since it's ridiculously longer than the common length (as always)), this story is short, but concise to a point in which I cannot fathom to describe it as short as my review is. I hope that the author of this story has a successful career. (since they're inactive) ;)
~ Itro
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 3/30
This is not bad! I was looking for a fic like doesnt find out, other nations make appearances, Finswed and sealand(cute),wierdness, and noone belives UK raised USXD
Jean Sumar chapter 1 . 3/29
Well, I don't know you're talking about. I loved this.
HeroSeekerFrost chapter 1 . 3/6
Not to say this isn't fabulous (It is completely fabulous), but I find it funny that a 1k word story is at the top in favorites XD, and right bellow it is a one-ninety something K one...
Tarlockean-and-Proud chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Brief, but fantastic.
Pandyisapanda chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
I really liked this. Especially the end. I prefer that sort of open ended final in crossover fics of hetalia. It doesn't make sense to me the nations could or would stay. They appear for a short period of time, May or may not reveal the secret (depends on who you are) and then leave forever. It's sort of sad and forlorn but it's fitting don't you think? Their existence is sad and forlorn, it makes sense their goodbyes would be too.
avolowolf11CC chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Awesome job! I love it! :D
CX Darth Yoda Is Awesome XD chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Excellent job! I'm just kinda sad that Harry never finds out who he is. :'( But this is the first fanfic I've read with this crossover, and I'm happy about that. Nice, short, and sweet. :)
Katherine Sanderson chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
This is amazing. It's as simple as that :)
monburan-bf chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
This is just omg PERFECT! You're as awesome as Prussia for described Arthur that... that awesome!

Thought this' my favorite crossover ever x'D favorite!
theSardonyx chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Huh. That was nice. Really. A tad bit odd, but nice nonetheless.

Write on.!