Reviews for Reign of Unicron
FORD B chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
Great read!
Major Simi chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
ah dont sweat yourself about a delay, at least the new chapter is up. well it seems as if someone has made a huge discovery, let's just hope it isn't pandoras box. well done a bit short but still good
Major Simi chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
well, Diplomatie isn't one of Johns favorite subjects it seems, well and now they got an interesting prisoner, let me guess they will find out what he wanted to say before he wakes up. well done good chapter keep going
FORD B chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
Excellent read! Like the cliffhanger of sorts to!
Argentdayl chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
Whew, you really give a lot of stuff to think about in your stories, mostly in the form of "What the heck happened between the movie and now?" What happened with Barricade between the referenced kidnapping Mikaela attempt and now will hopefully be explained in a few chapters, yes, but I really must have missed a bit of story somewhere, because I don't remember Michael coming back. Did it come up in one of your stories, or was it part of Era Yachi's story that I missed?

Slight confusion aside, this is one of the reasons I like fanfiction. People who know how to write and have an idea of what they're doing are few and far between on this site, so it is a pleasure to read something written by one of the few.

Also, what is the opening, in italics, off of? It sounds very familiar for some reason.

Silverfire
Major Simi chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
well even throught i don't get it, it sounds interesting, hope the next chapter comes soon, cause the story sounds interesting.
Rat001 chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Still sounds good, but are all of its chapters going to be short?
Argentdayl chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Whoa. That is a lot of action that has occured between stories. And I read this entire chapter with Optimus Prime's voice in my head. It's honestly kind of frightening how well you wrote a Prime-esque opening monologue.

Anyway, I hope you update soon. This sounds like it will be a very interesting story.

Keep writing! -Silverfire
Era Yachi chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This has such a great narrative opening, I was hoping to read more. :) I'm probably going to start my own sequel soon because of the creative jumper cables in action (and my sadness of the Stargate franchise ending), and I was hoping to see you'd written more. Don't let the Stargate/Transformers fans hang in suspense! That last line is the ultimate hook-line-and-sinker, y'know that? Feed us!
FORD B chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Wow, really cool intro. I do hope to see this continued.
Rat001 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Please add next chapter in soon!