Reviews for Lost in Transmission
Hailey chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
OMG THANK YOU I have bean over Batman and Wonder woman lately I love this so much I wish I was Diana. You should become a author this was amazing
Angryhenry chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
lol
sacredheart11 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
you're right... yucky uniform... nice story...
Khiori chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
So funny-that will give him motive to make the modification, get her back into her proper uniform! Love the losing the cell phones thing, sweet touch with our favorite goddess!
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I loved the story, but I have to disagree.
The new Wonder Woman uniform is much better!
I think very contemporary compared to the old one.
Anyway, everyone has their opinion.
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Lol. That was funny. LOVE IT! An yea the jacket should go.
PrincessGriffin1995 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
OMh this was hilarious.
BlizzardAngel chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
that was so cute and i totally agree about her new outfit. at least remove the jacket! the pictures were a cute addition. loved the story!
Motek chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
you have fantastic imagination! Great idea for explaining her change in the uniform. Love this story here!

But I still dislike this... this SOMETHING! What the hell was wrong with her armour? And that jacket? Jesus... Even Lord Wonder Woman in one of the Justice League's episode had better uniform...
Sinister Scribe chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
gads, the new costume IS horrible, innit.

What was batman's first saucy pic for her i wonder...

good stuff, lookin for more
Hepburn chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Great tale as always my dear Geeky! You never let me down!

But Diana's jacket and pants are not jean, the jacket is leather and the 'pants" are leggings.

I myself have gotten used to her new look because it suits the time line that she is in at the moment.

She and her sisters are in hiding from a deadly foe who is hunting them to extinction and she has to be covert in her dealings. Running around in a red white and blue primary coloured outfit is not exactly subtle nor is it stealthy. ; )

But I loved this and I am going to nominate it for an award at the BatmanWonderwoman forum. WE are having a story contest! : )
tahitiliz chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Great story, and I totally agree about the new uniform - yuck.
Balidoria chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
You are my favorite author! Great work on all your stories! I totally agree about the new uniform defiantly not my favorite.
Golfbabe87 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Super cute short story.
Riaaanna chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I completely agree - the jacket needs to go down to the pit of Tartarus. .

Anyway, this is a nice story :D Very enjoyable to read. Keep writing!

-Ri :)