Reviews for Lost in Transmission
Whigmus Lister chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
It's amazing how you are able to write a story that assumes that Bruce and Diana are engaged to be married and as a reader I don't have the slightest intention of going "When did THAT happen"? No, instead I find myself thinking things like "Of COURSE they're getting married." You're unbelievable.

As for the actual story... yeah, I have to agree with you; I'm not that crazy about the new outfit. And speaking as a guy... although I really do have a fondness for her traditional armor, I can totally see how it isn't all that practical. So, I guess a change wouldn't be out of the question... but why to THAT?

But the hard part would be anything that would take away from the impact of THOSE LEGS! Poor Bruce!

Well done, Geek!
PrincessJazzy23 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I LOVED IT!

GREAT WORK!
serenity wayne chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
fantastic

i loved it
Michelle chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
FANTASTIC! i was super excited to see an email in my inbox that you had published a new story and this didn't disappoint. great job. can't wait for any more updates from you!
The-Lady-Isis chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Well I do like the new uniform I'm afraid, but I LOVE this explanation of why she has it, and as always, you write a comfortable established BMWW relationship with such ease and grace it's difficult to like it now! Not sure if you've seen this: fc07. deviantart fs71 /i/2010/211 /f/d/Wonderful _by_Tragic_ but it would go great as your official artwork for this fic I'd imagine. This was brilliant, as always Geeky :)

ps - how are you these days anyway?
inuyasharbd15fan09 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Hey Geeky_BMWW_Fan!

This oneshot was a hoot! I really liked it. I absolutely enjoy how you enterpret these two in your stories.

And yes, I think a lot of people didn't enjoy the new change. Personally, I hope the WW suit changes soon. It wouldn't be so bad if there was no jacket but, oh well.

Awesome oneshot! Hope to see another one soon!

- inuyasharbd15fan09