Reviews for Not Alone
CassandraPaige394 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I didn't ship it until I read this... Now I really really ship it. I really can't explain how emotional this story made me... Anyways, beautiful piece, very well written. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Amazing! This was a wonderful read, full of just about everything. I enjoyed this very much, especially the ending:)
emsaduem chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Definitely worth the trouble! I'm not much of a Kyouya/Haruhi shipper, but I nonetheless enjoyed it.
princessofthedeadsheep chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I didn't want to cry today darn you. But I am. That's beautiful. So good.
The Writer Of The FanFiction chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
adorable
Reichi chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Kyoya is a difficult character to pin down and yet you did so beautifully. You managed to construct a story in which he felt completely genuine and didn't once break character while at the same time showing the kindness that he struggles to hide. Haruhi was also splendidly portrayed. Showing her logic and yet demonstrating how even she isn't immune to being overcome by emotion. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
NessaTheSinner chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Good job really. I think you really got Kyoya if he was in love with her. He doesn't really seem like the person to say consoling words like Tamaki would does he? Somehow I find that hot.
bat balls insane chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Oh my gosh, that was so amazingly beautiful! I'm crying! I can't even desvribe how that made me feel it was just...ajsjxjnasdcneiswjfc :') xx
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Loved it. Keep writing :-)
don't-even-ask1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Amazingly written! Absolutely terrific job! Keep it up!
Camellia Blossom chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I like how this showed Haruhi's weaker side and how it showed that Kyoya can be comforting. You did an amazing job of giving the characters new sides to them and new elements.
mtnikolle chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Definitely worth the trouble of reading.

Based on the hysterical reaction of Ranka's coworker on the phone, it doesn't seem like Ranka knew he'd be going for surgery and Haruhi would need some support (Kyoya's or otherwise), which makes me wonder why Ranka did invite Kyoya over...

I'm just glad he was there.
ShadedStarlight0 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This was so sweet and amazing. I love when a story starts of with normal Kyoya but shows him having feelings and wanting to help too.
Xenat25 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed how you managed to so vividly describe the emotions of Haruhi's situation, and keep Kyoya in character throughout the story. It was quite moving. Thank you!
Kara chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Love Love Love You're an amazing author. :)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »