Reviews for Mass Effect Alternative
ilego chapter 10 . 2/9/2014
I use a app on my iPad to read the fan fiction stories off of the site unfortunately I can't leave reviews though the app but I can follow them as alerts AKA when you update them I get a notice saying they were updated so I read it that way.
Alienmatt9910 chapter 10 . 11/25/2013
great story. you should continue it
M Tails P chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
This is bullshit. Miranda is sort of a bitch at the beginning of ME2, but she isn't evil! And more importantly, she isn't stupid! She would know that Quarians don't have the technology to kidnap an entire colony without alerting anyone. God, this is almost as stupid as Parallel Realities.
A2C2G chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
Hehe

Kai Leng sucks
A2C2G chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Gotta say, I liked the canon story where they eventually became one big happy family (within reason, jack/miranda not gonna happen), but I like where you went with Miranda in this story. It's interesting.
Vacuum Diagrammer chapter 7 . 3/30/2012
Backstory o.O

So it was Kai Leng, derp moment for meh. I personally loved the gruent mission, although I'm kinda sad u did a renegade option. Kai is on the hunt, it's going to be fun to see how this plays out. Shepard kicked his ass LOL jealous much? I always loved Grunt's nearly non-existent persionality,cit is relate able.

Vacuum Diagrammer chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
Kasumi mission!

New paint job, nice. I like your idea for the galactic colation. Illusive an getting ripped a new pair and OC! Though I don't see this guy taking down the collectors, ah well I wonder if he is like Kai Leng. The mandatory bit of Tali fluff, nice, nice. Kasumi mission going almost canon, and a nice Saren flashback. I wonder where you're going with the quarian tablets. . . I for one let Kasumi get the Graybox but the Paragon-ish way you did it also works out well.

On the lookout for Haestrom!
Vacuum Diagrammer chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
Differences can be great here they are.

Kasumi fail lolz. . . Ah yes, the "ceremonial knife", we have dismissed this claim. Paperwork much/ Bailey to the rescue! Creds for days! (I may have had 14 mil after all y replay throughs) Mordin helps and he used the line! Good to see the council has to take their thumbs out of their asses and help. Udina sucks. . . Good to see Shepard putting it out there that Tali is awesome. Kasumi mission soon I guess if you follow your trend.

MOAR!

Vacuum Diagrammer chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Better mission exist! Right here

It didn't strike me until now that Garrus gets the the super special awesome XO bed (what does XO mean BTW?) I love what you did with the Zaeed mission, being the complete paragon I never get to kill Vido and now I can :) Zaeed being a badass and what I regard as your first true test of writing some action sequences was great, I do recommend some difference in the whole bomb diffusing thing, but you write it well and use all the enviromwntal features in with the writing. Goods job.

Vacuum Diagrammer chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
Garrus! Yay!

Can't say I stabbed the Batarian engineer in the back, but hey, there are no paragon - renegade scores in fanfic! ( reason #1337 why it's epic) Garrus reunions are great and I would like to see a Garrus and Tali scene where they talk about Shepard. The Zaeed mission also seems promising and I assume your including Kasumi too. You seem to have a certain liking for the Phalanx and the geth plasma shotgun, I do prefer the viper but heys, snipers gonna snipe.I was wondering if Garrus wouldn't go and catch a missile in the face but it is a great conversation starter. I wonder just how many creds Joker owes. . . Hmmmm

Vacuum Diagrammer chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
Wow. . . Count me impressed

I love the length of your chapters and how I'm just begging to see what comes next. I like how your incorpirating all the DLC weapons and armor into the story and I think it shows talent for the details. Tali's return was great and I'm glad the admirals don't seem to be annoying or evilish like at the trial (which you may or may not do, AU's FTW) I look forward to Shepard meeting Anderson and the council again as that's always a kool scene. I love your incorporation of Zaeed and it's great that your Shepard is paragon (paragons are winning) Aria being her usual self and TIM freaking out is great and all, and I look forward to see what you're going to do with TIM's character. Mordin's speech and mannerisms always make me smile and I like your slightly altered canon plot. It's close, but adds more awesome. Shepard should have taken those widows. . . Screw the control chip and Garrus on deck! Adventure!

Vacuum Diagrammer chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Amazing chapter!

I love the unique road you're going down and the choices you have already made. First off, Miranda dead, no problem there, Tali's team surviving is great and I always thought that Jacob was too nice a guy to be with Cerberus. Of course Joker and Chakwas are essential along with the Normandy and its cool how you unshackled EDI right from the start. Interesting coincidence how Shepard needs Mordin hmmmm? LOL jk Tali and Shepard professing their feelings from the start is great and I look forward to seeing where you go with that. Very few typos and good sentence structure is good and the action scenes keep me involved and not bored in the slightest definition of the word. I love how you slip in that Shepard loved Tali Pre-ME2

Defiant-Candle chapter 10 . 10/27/2011
Hmmm, your stories are, interesting, to say the least.

I don't see many authors like you on this website, and its even more interesting to see a Mass Effect story with mythic and parallel reality themes- I'm referring to you parallel realities story.

Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with your writing. Then again I don't really know how to flame gramma and different writing styles. As long as the story gets conveyed, I've got no problem with it.

I kind of like them, and your Shepard in both of them.

Sorry to sound like a parrot, but I think your Shepard in Parallel Realities should get beaten up more. Not ignoring that he suffered enough on Mindoir and that other battle before it- I forget the name, apologies- the one when he pulls a 'darth vader' on the batarian leader- which was pretty hardcore :)- but showing that Shepard despite being this mystic kickass alien from an alternate dimension that could kill someone in the time it takes for them to blink is still vulnerable would add more tension to the story in his sections.- Not that tension is absent in your stories-

Secondly, this story is romanctic and enjoyable to read. Very entertaining, and good fun. Keep it up

Thirdly, I think I'll write a review for your alternate dimensions story before I go off on a tangent.

Fourthly, Like this story very much. Looking forward to your update and seeing Shepard and Kai's final showdown in both stories and with the Reaper Larvae- you write some pretty good action scenes, friend.

Peace out :)

Defiant Candle
dakk55 chapter 10 . 10/22/2011
I enjoyed reading this fic, I hope when u finish up PR, you'll be able to work on finishing this fic.
TDA792 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
...I'm gonna be honest. After reading chapter 1, my face went from :D to : to :O. It has excellent spelling and grammar, although you fast-forward a little too much in the first couple of paragraphs.

One thing that I really think needs considering is that the story itself is full of inaccuracies.

I think that you got the character of Miranda completely wrong, she's not THAT racist. We know that she is usually correct most of the time, so it is illogical to have her make the completely incorrect assumption that the quarians had anything to do with the collector attacks. She is also NOT portrayed as your typical stock villain and would actually think about the consequences of her actions, e.g. killing Tali. However this won't have any effect in your story as you killed her off without regrets within the first chapter.

Another set of inaccuracies lies within the second part of Chapter One. How did Shepard know about the second Normandy, and how did he know Joker would be there? It doesn't make sense.

I'm sorry for sounding so mean, because I like your other work, I just don't think that this particular storyline works.