Reviews for You Were Always
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
I really enjoyed your fic. Love it! Dang I love that couple.
still crying chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
I love death fics, I hate death fics, I'm crying with you!bravo..:grabs a box of tissues and runs away:.
LizBrazil chapter 1 . 2/26/2005

-x-
Galandria the Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Dang that was so sad

Why did you kill Relena?

it was good even though Relena died
Shimizu Hitomi chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
That was really sad. heero, duo, and wufei are all portrayed very realistically - i liked it. tho now I think i'm gonna cry...
anon chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
oh my lord! i swear i'm gonna bawl my eyes out! Amazing! Loved it! I g2g, i need a tissue
ShiningStarz chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
there is nothing that i can write that describes how i feel right now. i suppose i could give it a shot. u should c me... when i watch those tear-jerker movies, where the woman dies from cancer and her love must watch her die, i'm _hysterical_. u could ask anyone who knows me, and they'd tell u i become waterworks. i'll b crying 10 minutes after the credits have finished rolling. but now, i'm not hysterical. this was too sad for me to go hysterical. it only proves that love always prevails, and that it will live on. of course i'm crying. and now i can c wut u meant. even the author cried... now _thats_ amazing. this story was so capturing, it was so real. kudos to the author of this beautiful story.

Shining
Darken Angel chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
That was so... depressing... very well written... [on verge of tears] poor Heero... Well, good job, major applauding to you! [sigh]
OMightyWifeofShinigami chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
Beautiful, absoulutly beautiful. The true words of love. You made me cry, it takes a lot for me to do that. Wonderfully written, perfect...
km lowe chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
*sniff* *.* that's so sad.. T.T
foole chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
*sob*
Lit Tenshi chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
Definately a kleenex alert. I was sobbing the whole way through. that was so aboslutely sweet! You have to do a sequel where her daughter comes to her grave.
Lady Legalos chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
Man, thanks for the kleenex warning, i really needed it. that was one the of the best pieces of writing i have read. it was so beautiful yet morbid. truly beautiful.
apol chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
wwwaaahhh! so sad but its still wonderful. _
Pearl chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
This (sob) story (sniffle) is the saddest, (sob) best written story (eyes filled with tears) I have ever read (sniffle). I am not cry, I am not going to cry, (crying). How could you do this to me? I hate crying. Now there are tear drops all over my keyboard and I going to need a new one in a few minutes I don't stop. (continues to break down with tears)