Reviews for Persona 3 Portable: Minako's Story
ARAHolmes chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I love how you say "Ra (this)" and "Ra (that)."
I'm Pagan and Ra is my Patron God. I say 'Oh my Ra" and "Ra knows that this could turn out badly..." and "For the sake of the gods..." etc. I have never met anyone else who does that.

Oh, and It's great so far :)
Landsmann2109 chapter 19 . 5/17/2013
Love this fic all the discription the jokes and otherwise made the ending so much more sad great job
CipherPrinceofDreams chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Awesome story.

I almost busted a gut laughing at Minako! Beats being a silent EMO...

You keep on writing!

-OPD-
-Mod of DEFENDERS-
The Heartless Wanderer chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
They changed the main PC's weapon for the sake of variety, mainly. Actually what bugs me is more that you can no longer equip other weapon types in Portable, or use Fusion Spells as actual abilities instead of items, but I suppose having full party control is enough of a plus to even things out. Honestly, I really like the naginata. It suits the female protagonist and is a bit less cliche than a sword (I mean, think about it... almost every RPG protagonist uses a sword; occasionally you get something else, like a staff or a two-bladed sword or daggers, but mostly it's either one-handed swords or two-handed swords).

Regarding the story, which I'm only just starting at this point, I'd like to say that the writing isn't bad but you're slipping up already with Yukari's Evoker. The "gun" Yukari was about to draw on the protagonist during the opening isn't a weapon. The PSP version took out the opening anime scenes, though, so what you won't see in that one is that Yukari only just puts her hand on the gun while it's still at her belt when Mitsuru stops her. She never had a chance to point it at her own head to summon a Persona, and she certainly never pointed it at the protagonist.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/25/2012
WHY THE HELL DOES THE PROTAGONIST HAVE TO DIE NO MATTER WHAT!? It's kinda sad... But otherwise cool. Nicely done, i love it.
King Kamina chapter 19 . 8/14/2012
The ending with Shinjiro being alive would've been good.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
DUUUUUUUUUUUDE! Is there one for Persona 4? if there is i would be more than happy to read it! LOVE THE STORY!
Dominique chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
I really like how you added Pixie in here, even though she is sort of useless in the game because I didn't keep her for not sure about you and others but I like how you put her in there:) I also love the content in Tartarus. I can seriously imagine it in my mind:D
Dominique chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
OMG... THIS WAS AMAZING! Bravo! I just love Psycho Bitch its definitely what I'll be calling her from now on:3
PiperandPhoebe chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Though I am not a fan of Mshe being mean, the things you have her think is really funny. I really am getting a kick out of this story.
AnimeWriter45 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I'll have to be honest.

I am not a huge fan of this.

Cursing every sentence, insulting all the characters. i know Yukari isn't very favorable, but really? Junpei and Mitsuru? It sounds like you hate the game to me. And I wish you could've made her personality less...mean?

I really am not a fan of these kind of personalities in characters and I have to say, not liking this story at all. Too game based, you should've made it more story base with more details.

I was expecting more, but I just couldn't read anymore. This just isn't a good story to me at all.
KawaiiChibi-tan chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Hey! I love this story! One of the best persona Fics I've read! But I the when shinji dies:( and how u didn't have Akihiko as a lover but oh well watevs shinji is way cooler! Same with Ryoji! Luv him! I lobe her personality cuz most stories have her all... Sweet.. This ones a bitch! Luv It! I like how u don't have Her date all the guys whoa re datable in the game! And that u for no kenxMshe! I love Ken but it's kinda creepy... It's awesome how u explain everything that goes on like in Tarturus and after school or during school and u have the dates up and everything.
Deidara'sgirl19 chapter 19 . 12/9/2010
I loved this story very much! I just found your story today and spent all day reading each chapter _;; Fave chapters are of course the Shinjiro s. link chapters. And the part where Minako confesses her love to him. Obviously, my least fave part was when Shinjiro dies...apparently, a pocket watch CAN'T save someone from 3 bullets after all... And then the awesome Hot Springs episode! I laughed so much when the girls didn't even punish Aeon, yet the other guys got the EXECUTION. I felt sorry for them though...I try to console them when playing P3P, but it never works! Damn Yukari... OMG and then the last chapter...yeah, I felt really bad for Jin. He's so freakin' amazing, and then Minako acts all "I could care less about what happens to him". Too bad you can't stay behind to fight with him instead of him blowing himself up. Cause if I could do that I would! The ending, of course, was sad. With Minako dying in Aeon's arms. Makes me cry every single time T_T

Loved your awesome story, loved Aeon A LOT! Pffft he wanted to know what a fetish was :D

Loved everything about this story, actually (well, Minako's characterization scared me a little...but oh well). Awesome! _
StarryGateway chapter 14 . 12/3/2010
ha ha ha! I love it! I always loved the idea that if FemMC raised the lovers flag with Shinjiro that she should have a persona go all berserk on Takaya's ass. Though using Abaddon is a first for me and it fits the situation...I tend to think of using Seth mostly cause he's Moon Arcana...
HMorris73 chapter 18 . 10/23/2010
Just curious, did you plan to continue the story all along or are you only doing it because people complained?