Reviews for Only In My Dreams
LaughingLadybug chapter 7 . 7/16
I love it
Loving the story so far. I think you've got good dynamics with then characters, and I can't wait to see how the story continues to take shape. In terms of ideas, I'm afraid I only have a couple. As you've already planted then plot seeds for this one, a return of the poltergeist would be interesting, particularly if Rory and/or Lorelei witnessed it.
Also, this one is just a stray plot bunny floating around, but a confrontation between Sam and Luke with Luke thinking that Sam is Dean and then dean having to deny it as best he could, only to eventually have to explain then situation to Luke. (This ones confusing at best, so feel free to ignore).
Also, if Jess were to reappear, I'd be instead to see how everything were to work out.

Anyway, keep up the amazing work!
darck ben chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
good story please update
Guest chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
Aww, I wanna know what happens next!
The Quote Bandit chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Hyuk hyuk hyuk. Girl of his dreams.
I see what you did there.
This is shaping up to be an interesting crossover. :)
Hailey C. Black chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
DAMNIT! I was seriously just getting really into this amazing story and them BAM! last chapter and you haven't updated in a while! Please update, like, ten chapters as soon as possible! Please?
goldenspringtime chapter 7 . 11/20/2011
Awesome story I love the way you decided to cross them. Sam having dean's memories but not actually being Dean and having Dean with him and a ghost of the Inn great reason for them to come I would love to see how the rest of the story unfolds.
ShoshonaTheRose chapter 7 . 11/11/2011
Pretty good so far! Please update soon and please have Sam explain the dreams to Rory and Loralie?
Severussnapeismybff chapter 7 . 10/8/2011
Please update soon! i can't wait to see what happens!
SaliHall chapter 7 . 9/28/2011
I just marked this story as a favourite, even though I usually only mark the completed stories. I hope it encourages you to finish this story. I'm dying to see where you go with it. Thanks, Sali
Sammy chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
Please review! This is such a well written story!:D
BURN3 chapter 7 . 2/23/2011
Great story so far. I hope you keep working at it. Thanks.
PurpleKlainer chapter 7 . 2/12/2011
lots of lols for this story xD
Guiltypleasures exposed chapter 7 . 1/26/2011
Awesome! Post more soon! I wanna know why sam was dreaming about stars hollow! XD
bandgeek0296 chapter 7 . 1/20/2011
That was great! You fit the characters perfectly. :)