Reviews for Necessity Is The Mother Of Intention
Bones2014 chapter 19 . 7/3/2014
I enjoyed your story. I prefer this version over the one we received from the show. I felt season 5 was the perfect time for them to get together.
Aurelie G chapter 19 . 1/9/2011
Love it !

Thank you !
Kalida chapter 19 . 1/7/2011
I just found this story... Its a very nice one... :)

Really fluffy and makes one feel good inside... _
MiseryMaker chapter 19 . 11/22/2010
I loved that it was so "ordinary" that they could spend the rest of their days JUST. LIKE. THAT. Their intentions are clear and pure and in sync. And all is right with the world.

What disturbed me greatly was the note at the end. Delete it. Now. You know better than to even pretend to be ill at ease about what you and your genius muse have produced. Seriously. Don't make me start ranting...
harper83 chapter 19 . 11/21/2010
I just came across this story and had to read it straight through! Fantastic stuff! Not that I was surprised..you do write some of my favorite things...I would LOVE an epilogue!
BandBfan chapter 19 . 11/21/2010
Loved this one, just :0))))))))))))))!

thanks again,

C.
206pinkbones chapter 19 . 11/19/2010
That was darling. I haven't read any fanfic for awhile, and this was my first one since I came back. And it was a good one! :) Very sweet, and I really liked the Matthew Cooke character. Thank you!
LJLanham chapter 19 . 11/19/2010
I hate to see it end... as always with your stories! I would have enjoyed a little more with Spencer... and a little more of BnB together. I always wish for more when stories end with BnB getting together. An epilogue would be nice, but this was a lovely ending. Thanks for another wonderful story.
auntof3 chapter 19 . 11/18/2010
Aww...this was such a smooshy ending! I really liked the dynamic of Spencer and Booth and Brennan. Very satisfying to read! I'm idea-less right now, but if I think of anything, I'll PM.
Frankie707 chapter 19 . 11/18/2010
I liked it, it was sweet, gentle, loving, just perfect!
vacruz2 chapter 19 . 11/18/2010
I think it was a very good ending :) Though, if you do write that epilogue, it'd be even better
mendenbar chapter 19 . 11/18/2010
I think it was a great ending. And I will always read epilogues. They're sort of like the cherry on top of the sundae, you know?

Ideas? If I had any I would write. You will notice that I don't? Although, I can see Spencer jumping in bed with Booth and Brennan and saying "See, he does too drool in his sleep!"
BoothyBones - Lisa chapter 19 . 11/18/2010
That was the end? Well, I guess it can't go on forever...and I'm very happy with the way you ended it...although I won't complain if you decide to do an epilogue!

Besides, it's hard to complain when you have so many stories going and it looks like you started a new one...yeah!

Thanks so much for writing this one - I really enjoyed it!
luckywynner86 chapter 19 . 11/18/2010
Aaaawwww yay!
Aching Bones chapter 19 . 11/18/2010
Hi there,

Enjoyed the ending, but their journey together is only just beginning...The next 30, 40, 50 years are never going to be boring, for either of them...

Ger