Reviews for Usagi's Mission
Rose-Aki chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
I think you described Michiru's and Haruka's relationship perfectly. Amazing story :)
Bin82501 chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
awesome
Gwaeren chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Tut tut.. naughty inner senshi! But yet again, a delightfully entertaining fic. Wonderful!
FlorLola chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
i liked the touching moment between haruka and michiru, and the way you described ami's mind and insight. i also think it's alwasy good to see a more tender side to setsuna.

had me laughing a couple of times, too. quite enjoyable! nice done
YinYang94 chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
I really liked this story. It was definitely bittersweet for me, but in a good way.
Slightly Dead chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
Good, but I think just a little OOC. I doubt that even Usagi's curiosity would make her do something as drastic as this. It's still a good story, though!
harukaze chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
One of the biggest pet peeves for a reader (could/would probably also pertain to writers) is reading the constant misspelling of a canon character's name. I'm only in the 2nd chapter of the story so I'm not putting this review out based on your story as a whole (which I'm actually quite enjoying since the first chapter) but the constant misspelling of Makoto's name on a good story's making me a bit :( Still looking forward to read the rest, but will cringe at every "Makato" I'll see. Guess I can put it this way: it's kinda like reading Micharu or Haraka /shrug Sounds ugly...
Accidentally The Whole Fanfic chapter 5 . 11/5/2010
Good thing Setsuna stepped in and handled this whole mess. I can only imagine how horrible it would've been if Haruka and Michiru found out the truth - from Usagi and the Inners, or on accident.

Great chapter. Sad the story's ending, but it was an excellent read.
MRAZI chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
(gets up and claps)

AMAZING never saw that coming

And Haruka... man poor girl.

LOVED the small Setsuna- hints, hope you do a fic for her W

I don't know what else to say, I LOVED the entire story, and this ending was just... amazing, well written and beautiful, hope to see more of you.

YOU ROCK XD
Spikesagitta chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
heh, i guess the inner should be thankful they didn't get their ass handed by Setsuna huh? :P
petiyaka chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
it was so touching to see Haruka crying in MIchiru's arms!

Setsuna is right and the girls needed to have their butts kicked.

Great fic!
Accidentally The Whole Fanfic chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
Great going, Inner Senshi. Now look where your zany antics led. You all are fucked. FUCKED.
Accidentally The Whole Fanfic chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
Haruka's going to kill them, isn't she? Oh, I always knew she'd kill them somehow. Good thing the senshi are so experienced at regular-interval reincarnation!
Accidentally The Whole Fanfic chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
Oh, Christ, what's Ami got up her sleeve? I mean, even as smart as she is, something tells me this can only end in rage.
Accidentally The Whole Fanfic chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I'm only a chapter in and I already know this is going to be wonderful. I mean, preconceived notions based on your previous great works aside, Usagi ranting and the little recap of how miserably the first plan failed were hilarious. I wish more people were able to write the senshi so perfectly in-character.

On to chapter 2, then...