Reviews for Crushed
TheLegacyLives chapter 7 . 8/27/2010
Awwww.

You know, I'm a little curious, is there going to be any more future Adam/Eli in this?

Also, I think Adam would be pictures as more considerate towards Eli's feelings, I mean, he's went through alot of crap ):
TheLegacyLives chapter 6 . 8/25/2010

weird

I'm loving this crack
TheLegacyLives chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
XD the nails.

Eli is the gayest emo I've ever read about the OOC is great in this one.
TheLegacyLives chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
what the hell!

Crack much?

Eli is so feminine in this...
TheLegacyLives chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
XD WHAT THE HELL!

Who said "my nails could use some touching up"

I don't think Adam would say that...
Mi Querida chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Okay...No offense, but you completely lost me when Eli started freaking out in the car. Who was saying what? When? What was going on? Is someone crushing on someone, or are they joking around? If you add extra details, it would help a lot. But good start, besides that.
Shadokin chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
Hmm, I actually liked reading this. Though I think the hardest part was remembering who was saying what it the lines of just dialouge. I think I got it, but I can't be completely sure.

Also, I'm not a fan of Eli/Adam, and I'm glad you kept Adam straight. I think it's actually kind of cool how the couple was Zane and Eli, though that makes me question what happened with Riley. Yikes - well either way it was still pretty good and I look forward to more of it. Good job and keep it up.

Shadoki
Gabbi x3 chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
Hmmm... gay Eli. Interesting ;)

I love this story already. You still have a bit of Eli/Clare even if he's gay. & emotionally unstable :D keep it up .
Stephie-is-Love13 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
So far this is my favorite story.
allchildrenbutonegrowup chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Welll. If Adam really wanted to stay a girl and wasn't transsgender I guess it would work but Clare still has nothing toworry about. Interesting. I've been thinking that for awhile now. Glad to get that off my chest... thanks!
browneyedgirl713 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Weird...I was really expecting Eclare...