Reviews for Profitable Affairs
Shay-zee325 chapter 1 . 5/17
I first read this story a few years ago and I'm re-reading it for the fourth time. I still love it! You are an amazing writer and I hope you keep it up. Best wishes :)
ExtremeCocoPuff620 chapter 62 . 5/22/2014
Awesome story, I absolutely loved how you stayed true to Jack's character. Oh and I loved Mary's character too. You are an amazing writer!
ylyabc chapter 62 . 3/8/2014
You are such an amazing writer! I‘ve read many of your stories especially about Jack Sp and Todd. For me they are masterpieces!please continue writing stories:) PS:I love Johnny Depp too!
Dana chapter 37 . 1/2/2014
You probably won't read this, but I love the fact that you added the bit about Jack's past. And by the way, you forgot to add that the ship he was in command of was called the Wicked Wench. When the East India Trading Company caught him, they burned it down. This is where Jack's debt to Davy Jones came from. He asked for the ship back, and Davy Jones returned it, except now it was completely black in colour (due to the fire), and Jack renamed it. He never repaid his debt to Davy Jones, not until he died in the second movie. I think this is a very important tidbit, mostly because it shows how much Jack loves The Pearl. Its very heartwarming really :)
tanakaL chapter 62 . 6/13/2013
You missed the word GOOD. All good things must come to an end. The reason why I point this out is because this is the most amazing pirates story I have ever read! And I have read alot of them. You kept jacks character real. Of course he wouldn't be faithful in the beginning and he would try to ignore his feelings. You did a wonderful Job! Thank you for the great read!
AnImEfAN506 chapter 62 . 5/28/2013
Aw! So cute! Please continue writing this story! _
CissyJewel chapter 62 . 3/26/2013
I loved your story. You've done an excellent job.
PGAEmma chapter 40 . 2/27/2013
Can I just say... This story I f king amazing! :D
Nellie chapter 62 . 2/18/2013
OMG, I freaking loved your story! You should write more Jack Sparrow fanfic because it's incredible. Such as sweet ending to great story.
mimi12349876 chapter 53 . 1/26/2013
lol... ferret.
Lythix chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Where in the world have you and your stories been all my life, this is like the fifth one of them I have read. Needless to say I am in love, so please continue the great...no, phenomenal work!
Your faithful fan, Izzy.
The.Dragon.Singer chapter 62 . 11/23/2012
AWWWWWW!
Sorceress of the Trees chapter 62 . 10/31/2012
So I was wondering what happened to the map after he admitted to himself that he loved Mary?
Sorceress of the Trees chapter 53 . 10/31/2012
ahaha he called Alex a ferret. is that a coincidence or was it a clever pun?
Sorceress of the Trees chapter 51 . 10/31/2012
Haha thanks for the Alexander image.
1,319 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »