Reviews for Indirect Kiss
Random Person chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Ahaha xD So what if Sasuke was ooc- this was hilarious! Good job! :)
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Haha interesting take on Sasuke haha
Prinzack chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
That little comment at the end was the cherry to your sundae. xD Love itt.
Tenten's1 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
O how cute!I adore this pairing!
naash chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
lol sasuke's so cute. i like how you show a different side of him
NeverGoodbyeRoxas chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Your OOC Sasuke was fantastic. I absolutely loved the juxtaposition of Sasuke's and Tenten's thoughts. Strangely enough, it was Sasuke who dramatized everything, leaving Tenten to wonder about this odd, younger boy who had so many rumors circulating about him. This was definitely funny.
GirlInStripes chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I love it when Sasuke's OCC, it feels good when you get to see Sasuke's ego knocked down a few pegs. I like Sasuke, but torturing him is way too fun! We need more Sasuke humor fics out there, and I love Tenten. She's one of my faviorite characters.
Sandata chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
The more I reread this, the better I envision it. Sasuke's eyes get sparkly, his lips glisten, his movements turn effeminate. And behold, he is a Clamp character. The lightness is a welcome and hilarious break from the angst, but it also made me groan Nononono...
Krizzie chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Ohmygod, this is priceless. :))))A fic has not made me laugh this much in such a long time. LOLOLOLOL.
May-san chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
yay that was funny xDD poor sasu-chan.. kissing the rice ball wasn't the best way to get close to ten.. xD
T chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
U should write another sasuten story becuz I font think this one was very good sasuke wad very very very ooc
Tatjana chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
its interesting make more chapters mAKE NEJI JEALOUS but in the end nejiten.