Reviews for Separated
F.A.M.4Life chapter 11 . 4/1
Please update
BFF. B chapter 11 . 1/3
There might be other story's out there like this but this is the first one I have seen that turned out like this. My favorite things are (1) Soul society's kind of bad. (2) Ichis a idiot, but can still figure out that something's wrong.(3) Shiro's not the bad guy.

Oh and of course, update soon!

Though on one of your earlier book suggestions, I like hollow feelings, but to me feeling hollow is a lot better
ChaoticLabyrinth chapter 11 . 9/27/2013
OMG I freaking love this story so far! PLEASE please Update! :'D
Hotaru Vie Jaegerjaquez chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
Cliffhangeeeeerrrrr... ,
Will you updating this...? I'm waiting TT
Zangetsu-Hollow Ichigo chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
Oh come on. You stopped at the best part. I was anticipating the arrival of Isshin Kurosaki or as Karin calls him Goat Face.*Smirk* Plzz tell me when you are going to release the new chapter.
Grisia chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
Oh waw.. Sadly there's no yaoi. But... Won't Karin recognise Shiro's face since it's exactly the friggin same as Ichigo?! Anyway, Y U NO update?! Oh past life? Everything is clicking together! I think that when they're born, somehow... Shiro's 'soul' goes into ichigo when ichigo became a sub-shini.. while Shiro became a... sub-arrancar? LOL An arrancar that resides inside Ichi.. Waw.. I really want you to continue! It's epicly epic! *grins* I look forward to the next chapter
gdesertsand chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
this...
is...
EXCITING!
when will you update?
Amyethious chapter 11 . 3/26/2012
please please please please continue please please please please continue i wanna know what happens pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaassseeee
ArtThouStupid chapter 11 . 12/1/2011
Ooh, that was a horribly mean place to leave it . But this is an amazing story! Please update again, soon? :)
Nalya chapter 11 . 12/1/2011
Merci
IchixShiroxGrimm chapter 11 . 10/23/2011
soooh much suspense ...XD ...its killing me i look forward to the next chapter. i find it so funny ichi has short memory relapses an says things that shock everyone xD keep up thr awesome work
Haruna Pan chapter 11 . 9/5/2011
Wonderful story! Hope you'll keep writing it, thanks!
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 11 . 8/21/2011
aww c'mon just a bit of yaoi? O.o they can kiss or sumthin...maybe near the end of the fic if it ain't happy.
LunaHozuki666 chapter 11 . 8/3/2011
Question: Does Shiro share Ichigo's memories because he is his twin and it's a twin thing or because Shirosaki, when he was " purified", gave his memories to Shiro or something?

I have a good idea that could play a decent role in the story. What about the final fight with Ulquiorra and when Ichigo dies but comes back to life in his "ressureccion" form. I think that would be a sure fire way to freak not only Ichigo out but Shiro too. Who do you think would be freaked out more? Shiro for seeing such a thing or Ichigo for transforming into that and murdering Ulquiorra?

One more question: Ulquiorra's zanpakuto, would it be a lightning element since his attack as an espada meant " Lance of lightning"?

Great job and update soon!
lj chapter 11 . 7/31/2011
i love ur story! continue writing!