Reviews for A Dark Secret
XionAmmy chapter 29 . 9/23/2012
Okay, this was something I was thinking about while reading and forgot to put in the other review (because I can be very absentminded… "):

Throughout "A Dark Secret", you did a great job of portraying both the vampires and the mortals (since vampires are technically still human, in a sense) as being both humans and monsters—some more so than others, of course, but the point stands.
It was nice, since a lot stories about vampires have a tendency to portray the creatures of the night as either one or the other without a shade of grey between the two; they are either bloodthirsty demons or benevolent creatures who despise feeding on blood, the former having a human (typically a slayer or someone whose family was killed by vampires) as a protagonist and the latter having a vampire as the protagonist. While it can be hard to mix the two stereotypes, it is clear that it can be done—and you have done so beautifully. Congratulations on the accomplishment, Nalyx.
XionAmmy chapter 30 . 9/23/2012
Awesome way to end the story; very sweet and touching. I'm so glad you wound up seeing it through to the end.
Min chapter 30 . 9/8/2012
Damn I missed reading this story so much xD
I loved it, sad that it ended, but still loved it :3
Princess Moon Rose chapter 30 . 9/4/2012
Nice. I am playing a long lasting joke on my sid telling her I was a vampire. And te ones in ur story fit the one I created! That was pretty cool. Nicely done
KatzeSchnee chapter 30 . 9/3/2012
I'm sad it's over. You are one of the few who doesn't portray Vexen as evil. -hugs- Thanks for not hating on Vexen.
Raevi chapter 30 . 9/3/2012
Awww! Alls well ends well. Its so cute at the end, Demyx's love saves Zexion. This is such a cute story, well done!
AwEsOmEsAuCe616 chapter 29 . 8/31/2012
Love the ending. It's absolutely hilarious and sweet.
KatzeSchnee chapter 29 . 8/31/2012
WOOHOOOO
Raevi chapter 29 . 8/31/2012
Zexys back to normal! Yay! Hope he stays that way, anyways please continue quickly!
Raevi chapter 28 . 8/29/2012
WHAT! What just happened? What's gonna happen to Zexy? This is such an addicting story, PLEASE update quickly!
AwEsOmEsAuCe616 chapter 28 . 8/29/2012
I hope now that Xemnas is dead that Zexion will snap out of it. I also hope he doesn't lose his ability to control nightmares and images because that's awesome! You seriously do an amazing job on this story and thanks so much that you haven't dropped this story.
Mixceny chapter 27 . 5/29/2012
What'd Roxas do? I really wanna find out! Because that was insanely awesome..
Shadow's Life Spand chapter 27 . 5/23/2012
aww that was aweosme sweet cool i want more chapters RAWER lol if you can...c:
HermioneSakuraGardner07 chapter 27 . 5/4/2012
I have just reread the entire story(: It had a few times where I was like, what? because of some minor grammatical errors, but I LOVE it! So glad you updated! Keep up the awesome work!
bnvbnv27 chapter 27 . 4/18/2012
Update soon please! I was reading and really into it and then the chapter was over...such a good story I usually hate vampire fics but yours is good.