Reviews for Slash by Numbers
MagicGold34 chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
Oh my GOD
THAT ENDING THOUGH
Cookie Overlord chapter 30 . 1/18/2013
*In floods of tears* S-s-so beautiful! I'm laughing and crying at the same time. Moony and Padfoot would be the best parents ever!

Overlording you cookies (and crying my eyes out still),
Lawli out
whiterabbit111 chapter 30 . 9/22/2012
I've loved reading and re-reading all of these! What about a Bring Back Black?
Snape5 chapter 30 . 9/2/2012
What a lovely story. That is how it should have been!
Lovely to read something complete as well.
You are a fantastic writer.
Snape5 chapter 27 . 9/2/2012
Still loving it. I am so impressed with how exciting you've made it.
Harry is great. I think you've portrayed a two/three year old very convincingly as well. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Snape5 chapter 24 . 9/2/2012
OMG 'Does this mean Mummy and Daddy will come back too?'
Another great chapter.
I have often thought that Sirius was meant to be frightened of leaving the house, when he was in Grimwauld Place. I think you have done a really good job of showing how Azkaban has messed him up.
Snape5 chapter 22 . 9/2/2012
It's brilliant. I love it. Harry's dialogue is adorable. The contrast between adult and child comprehension and thoughts. I am really so pleased to have found this.

Like the way you end each chapter as well.
Snape5 chapter 20 . 9/2/2012
This is brilliant. I don't want to review I'm in such a hurry to read the next chapter. Wow.
Snape5 chapter 17 . 8/29/2012
I think you are a fantastic writer and it is amazing that you have written all of these chapters.

I hope you don't mind me saying (because it is just my opinion) but in this chapter and chapter 13, you make Sirius and Lupin sound very old.

It's only been 12/13 years. Sirius and Remus are the same age as Leonardo DiCaprio, Jude Law, Ben Afleck, Orlando Bloom and Ashton Kutcher when they meet up in the Shrieking Shack.

Although they've obviously both been through an awful lot physically and mentally, from the way you are writing them I picture them as much older and wondered if you did when you were writing it. They chose older men to play them in the HP films, didn't they.

Forgot to say about Ch.16 (I was reading off-line), I also find the idea that a change of gender allowing them to fall in love is weird. I've only come across this, where Remus is the girl.

I think you worked really exceptionally well in Ch.16, with a dubious plot line. The idea that Remus would use the made up name when they were alone together jarred slightly, until I read the ending and it made perfect sense, which was brilliant and super cute.
Snape5 chapter 13 . 8/28/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Have just read 13 Chapters and just wanted to say wow. Some were good, others were brilliant. This one was sad, and yes the last line was terrific, but so was the wet crying first kiss last line!
There is a nice blend of angst and fluff.
They're all ever so good, although you had me won over with the first chapter.
MorphieAndMelina chapter 30 . 8/27/2012
I'm crying, this is your fault!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 30 . 8/26/2012
Wooow!just wow!That was absolutely sad towards the end but seriously,at least they passed away together huh?!*sniff*!me feels my heart break just a bit!Sweet moments with Harry and the raising and Ginny too!
Nightaz01 chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Okay when did Remus and Sirius becom gay men?
Quill Scribblings chapter 29 . 2/28/2012
Oh, finally! Very sad but happy and touching towards the end-plus I just love an AU where Moonfoot raise Harry and are in love... _

Thank you for a sweet yet simple fic! Yours, L.L. x