Reviews for Welcome To My Life
kaihil lover chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I wonder if this time... it'd take a review to get you to continue? :3

My parents forced me on my laptop. lols it was bound to happen eventually. 3 days. Teehee. They were annoyed out of their minds. :P they don't realize it but they don't have time for them either. It's not just me. lols How adamantly they ignored me half the time. I was just trailing after them like a puppy, albeit a stalker-ish one. Tehee. Sitting propped on my elbows going: soooooo, let's talk.

So tell me, will a review help?

Please, please, continue this.

I'm not even sure if I want this to be continued... Like it's like my progress chart for my past 4 years of school too. 9th, matric, and inter. And a part of me just wants it to stay still, frozen in time. Like my school life, and like my college life. And I had a fight with my mum and dad- never mind why.

Anywhoooo. I was reading WTML because I didn't feel like doing anything (no that was not meant to be offensive :P but somehow it turned out to be lols) Moving on, I saw your thank you in chapter 4 or whatever, to the reviewers and one of them was me
And I felt this terrible wave of nostalgia hit me, and I just wanted to review this...

And not that I wanna force you to update this or anything... No.

I mean I get you not wanting to.

But me being my usual contradictory self, there's a part of me, who doesn't want you to update it either.

But a part of me does, too.

So, I wanted to say, I really love this fic. And in someways I loved it a whole lot 4 years ago, but in some ways I love it a whole lot more. But it balances out. So I love it equal. Now and then. :)

I love Kai and Hilary's relationship. I love the progress. I love Kai's care. I love how things play out. Drew's obsession.

I love having helped you with it. As little as I did. I enjoyed working on the fight scene listening to tatu.

And I loved that we became friends because of this. :3 I wuv you, like the female anopheles mosquito love, like the malaria wala pyaar.

I'm this ball of blue. I'm blue. Okay? Okay.

And Drew was nice too. He was a great stalker! :D

And I'm gonna wrap this up, because I don't really remember much more to say. And I've said everything before too, and it's all over used.

But you know it, I guess.

So, this was a final conclusion, I guess... my conclusion to wtml. Or it's ending. or not-ending. It being undead. I still have to review the chapter/s you put up in inter, haven't reviewed those, but I shall do that some other day. This was my reaction to your post on your profile. I mean I reacted on texts. I ranted and got all hysterical, the latter was for hpc though... but still. This is my official rant.

Tomorrow is another day, how i hope you always stay... tomorrow is another day.

PS. I got your mails, btw. Denny Davis. xD good times, good times...

PPS. I feel sad and lonely and scared. :o

PPS. I should not have ranted and poured my heart out in a review. But I couldn't help it!

PPPS. I really hope you read this before I sleep, cause I wanna talk to you.

PPPPS. I don't know what I wanna talk to you about, but I do.

PPPPPS. I should shut up. This is turning out to be like T and my autograph's for each other.

PPPPPPPS. I miss who I was when I was with T. Or the good times we had. I don't miss T

PPPPPPPPS. I am shutting up

PPPPPPPPPS. So will this time a review be enough to get you to start over? :]

PPPPPPPPPPPS. Goodbye wtml. :P
Lioness Of the fire chapter 17 . 7/23/2013
Oh my dear poor girl,
cant wait to see what happens and I know how you feel I have my own beyblade fics that I have to finish no matter how slow the beyblade fandom is now but I think your doing fantastic job and I think that I would always have Polt bunnies for any fandom I adore

Keep up the great work
Lioness Of the fire chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
Welll damnnnn now that crazy guy gone and done it
Lioness Of the fire chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
Ooh! This is getting good. My word I wonder what happen
Lioness Of the fire chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
Ooo sounds interesting all rights and I agree that kai rodent need to beat the guy to a bloody pulp just to prove a piont in " rescue " her
Moonlight Serenity chapter 17 . 6/20/2013

I was just thinking, "When is she going to update Welcome to My Life?"

and then you did!

Wow, so much happening in this chapter. So much being revealed. I liked Hilary's realistic reaction to Kai coming too close.

I can't wait :D
shiks chapter 13 . 5/16/2013
hilary upsets me greatly :C
shiks chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
oh poor hilary D:
Haipa Ookami chapter 16 . 2/19/2013

you're doing so great with the fanfic :) although I hope you don't mind me saying I've been hoping to see her own team helping her out. For the thats all this is missing, BUT with the way everything has happened and the time frame its understandable seeing how they haven't been around.

I'm so glad I started reading this and THANK YOU for writing it 3
Syzygy chapter 16 . 2/17/2013
Yep...still reading here :-) I have always liked reading this fic...would be a shame if it didn't get please continue and I look forward to the next update! Until next time! :-)
Melissa chapter 16 . 2/16/2013
Believe me, there's no reason for you being insecure! Your writing is amazing! I LOVE this story. It's one of the best I've read by now! Update soon, PLEASE! c:
Mahwish1 chapter 16 . 2/16/2013
Hey! First of all I have to tell you how much I love this story! You're so good at writing! Hats off.. :) I really like the chapter , and I'm really really looking forward to read the next chapter, so do update soon. :) Oh btw, I hope Hilary tells Kai, what Drew did to her.. :) Do update soon..
Rebelle Boss chapter 16 . 2/16/2013
Wow! Great Chapter got me into it especially in the arguement between Hillary and Kai! I wonder if Hillary is the one who's going to be giving Drew some of his own medicine or maybe Karma?
Anyways I'm glad your back writing this Chapter and the story so i'm wishing you the very best of Luck hun! ;)
Moonlight Serenity chapter 16 . 2/15/2013
OH MY GOODNESS. This update almost got lost in the stories that update every Friday, but then I saw it and it was the BEST surprise. Seriously. It brightened my entire evening of never-ending-homework.

I have no idea why you're so insecure about this; well, I understand insecurity, but believe me when I say you've got no reason to be insecure about this story. It is SO gripping. Sixteen chapters in and I'm still riveted like I have been for the ENTIRETY of the story. It is so hard to keep the excitement level so high and you've managed to do it flawlessly and without making it overwhelming.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story. so much.

It is absolutely wonderful and I love reading it.

I can't wait to read the next part.

And I'm sorry to hear you're sick! :(

Also, I'm sorry I haven't responded to your PM yet. Uni is intense. haha.

Anyway, FANTASTIC job. Be confident. The story is wonderful.

Please update soon!
sofia.miller.526 chapter 16 . 2/15/2013
this story is one of my favorite