Reviews for Welcome To My Life
Lioness Of the fire chapter 19 . 8/10
It is amazing the amount of growth you showed in how the boys react to Hilary's situation is amazing , they are there for her trying to understand why and listen to her.

Can't wait to read more , Great work Cheers
VampireBassist chapter 19 . 7/31
This plot is really good. I mean, it was frustrating that Hilary wouldn't just reveal what happened to her and all, but I'm glad she's finally starting to open up.

Please update soon~ This fic is really good. It's almost 5a and I stayed up reading up to the last updated chapter.

I hope you'll continue and update this story soon
Hi! I'm really hoping that you get back to this! I love this story! Hope to see an update soon!
ThoseWhoLiveWithoutLove chapter 19 . 2/27
This is the best kaihil fanfic ever! I was so upset and disappointed when you abandoned it. And I was overjoyed when you updated it. So now that you picked it back up, please keep updating regularly. I dying to read the next chapter! Oh, and remember, this is the first fanfic I'm reviewing so... I hope you'll keep continuing this fic at least for the sake of fans like me ;)
AJ chapter 19 . 2/15
I am so glad you picked this back up. I'm enjoying it immensely. By placing your writings so close together like this you can really tell how much you've grown as a writer. You had a really, really solid start, and now you're truly phenomenal. Have you considered writing a novel? You have a great voice in your writing, and you're creative, and you've really learned how to handle to your subject matter so I think that could work in your favor to create a stellar novel.

Looking forward to reading more!

Moonlight Serenity
blankit chapter 19 . 2/14
Nice fic so far..
Looking forward to see where u go with it.
Nice story.. Please update soon..
FranKay.97 chapter 18 . 1/24
I'm excited to see what you do with this story!
kaihil lover chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I wonder if this time... it'd take a review to get you to continue? :3

My parents forced me on my laptop. lols it was bound to happen eventually. 3 days. Teehee. They were annoyed out of their minds. :P they don't realize it but they don't have time for them either. It's not just me. lols How adamantly they ignored me half the time. I was just trailing after them like a puppy, albeit a stalker-ish one. Tehee. Sitting propped on my elbows going: soooooo, let's talk.

So tell me, will a review help?

Please, please, continue this.

I'm not even sure if I want this to be continued... Like it's like my progress chart for my past 4 years of school too. 9th, matric, and inter. And a part of me just wants it to stay still, frozen in time. Like my school life, and like my college life. And I had a fight with my mum and dad- never mind why.

Anywhoooo. I was reading WTML because I didn't feel like doing anything (no that was not meant to be offensive :P but somehow it turned out to be lols) Moving on, I saw your thank you in chapter 4 or whatever, to the reviewers and one of them was me
And I felt this terrible wave of nostalgia hit me, and I just wanted to review this...

And not that I wanna force you to update this or anything... No.

I mean I get you not wanting to.

But me being my usual contradictory self, there's a part of me, who doesn't want you to update it either.

But a part of me does, too.

So, I wanted to say, I really love this fic. And in someways I loved it a whole lot 4 years ago, but in some ways I love it a whole lot more. But it balances out. So I love it equal. Now and then. :)

I love Kai and Hilary's relationship. I love the progress. I love Kai's care. I love how things play out. Drew's obsession.

I love having helped you with it. As little as I did. I enjoyed working on the fight scene listening to tatu.

And I loved that we became friends because of this. :3 I wuv you, like the female anopheles mosquito love, like the malaria wala pyaar.

I'm this ball of blue. I'm blue. Okay? Okay.

And Drew was nice too. He was a great stalker! :D

And I'm gonna wrap this up, because I don't really remember much more to say. And I've said everything before too, and it's all over used.

But you know it, I guess.

So, this was a final conclusion, I guess... my conclusion to wtml. Or it's ending. or not-ending. It being undead. I still have to review the chapter/s you put up in inter, haven't reviewed those, but I shall do that some other day. This was my reaction to your post on your profile. I mean I reacted on texts. I ranted and got all hysterical, the latter was for hpc though... but still. This is my official rant.

Tomorrow is another day, how i hope you always stay... tomorrow is another day.

PS. I got your mails, btw. Denny Davis. xD good times, good times...

PPS. I feel sad and lonely and scared. :o

PPS. I should not have ranted and poured my heart out in a review. But I couldn't help it!

PPPS. I really hope you read this before I sleep, cause I wanna talk to you.

PPPPS. I don't know what I wanna talk to you about, but I do.

PPPPPS. I should shut up. This is turning out to be like T and my autograph's for each other.

PPPPPPS. I miss T

PPPPPPPS. I miss who I was when I was with T. Or the good times we had. I don't miss T

PPPPPPPPS. I am shutting up

PPPPPPPPPS. So will this time a review be enough to get you to start over? :]

PPPPPPPPPPPS. Goodbye wtml. :P
Lioness Of the fire chapter 17 . 7/23/2013
Oh my dear poor girl,
cant wait to see what happens and I know how you feel I have my own beyblade fics that I have to finish no matter how slow the beyblade fandom is now but I think your doing fantastic job and I think that I would always have Polt bunnies for any fandom I adore

Keep up the great work
Lioness Of the fire chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
Welll damnnnn now that crazy guy gone and done it
Lioness Of the fire chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
Ooh! This is getting good. My word I wonder what happen
Lioness Of the fire chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
Ooo sounds interesting all rights and I agree that kai rodent need to beat the guy to a bloody pulp just to prove a piont in " rescue " her
Moonlight Serenity chapter 17 . 6/20/2013
OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH

I was just thinking, "When is she going to update Welcome to My Life?"

and then you did!

SO MUCH JOY. ALL THE JOY.

Wow, so much happening in this chapter. So much being revealed. I liked Hilary's realistic reaction to Kai coming too close.

ALSO, WHAT AN EVIL CLIFFHANGER!

I can't wait :D