Reviews for Welcome To My Life
Plzzzzzzzzzzz update. Can't wait to read the next chapter
ThoseWhoLiveWithoutLove chapter 19 . 2/20
When are u going to update? I am waiting desperately to read what happens next. Please just update soon. m
Lioness Of the fire chapter 19 . 8/10/2016
It is amazing the amount of growth you showed in how the boys react to Hilary's situation is amazing , they are there for her trying to understand why and listen to her.

Can't wait to read more , Great work Cheers
VampireBassist chapter 19 . 7/31/2016
This plot is really good. I mean, it was frustrating that Hilary wouldn't just reveal what happened to her and all, but I'm glad she's finally starting to open up.

Please update soon~ This fic is really good. It's almost 5a and I stayed up reading up to the last updated chapter.

I hope you'll continue and update this story soon
Guest chapter 19 . 7/27/2016
Hi! I'm really hoping that you get back to this! I love this story! Hope to see an update soon!
ThoseWhoLiveWithoutLove chapter 19 . 2/27/2016
This is the best kaihil fanfic ever! I was so upset and disappointed when you abandoned it. And I was overjoyed when you updated it. So now that you picked it back up, please keep updating regularly. I dying to read the next chapter! Oh, and remember, this is the first fanfic I'm reviewing so... I hope you'll keep continuing this fic at least for the sake of fans like me ;)
AJ chapter 19 . 2/15/2016
I am so glad you picked this back up. I'm enjoying it immensely. By placing your writings so close together like this you can really tell how much you've grown as a writer. You had a really, really solid start, and now you're truly phenomenal. Have you considered writing a novel? You have a great voice in your writing, and you're creative, and you've really learned how to handle to your subject matter so I think that could work in your favor to create a stellar novel.

Looking forward to reading more!

Moonlight Serenity
blankit chapter 19 . 2/14/2016
Nice fic so far..
Looking forward to see where u go with it.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/14/2016
Nice story.. Please update soon..
FranKay.97 chapter 18 . 1/24/2016
I'm excited to see what you do with this story!
kaihil lover chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I wonder if this time... it'd take a review to get you to continue? :3

My parents forced me on my laptop. lols it was bound to happen eventually. 3 days. Teehee. They were annoyed out of their minds. :P they don't realize it but they don't have time for them either. It's not just me. lols How adamantly they ignored me half the time. I was just trailing after them like a puppy, albeit a stalker-ish one. Tehee. Sitting propped on my elbows going: soooooo, let's talk.

So tell me, will a review help?

Please, please, continue this.

I'm not even sure if I want this to be continued... Like it's like my progress chart for my past 4 years of school too. 9th, matric, and inter. And a part of me just wants it to stay still, frozen in time. Like my school life, and like my college life. And I had a fight with my mum and dad- never mind why.

Anywhoooo. I was reading WTML because I didn't feel like doing anything (no that was not meant to be offensive :P but somehow it turned out to be lols) Moving on, I saw your thank you in chapter 4 or whatever, to the reviewers and one of them was me
And I felt this terrible wave of nostalgia hit me, and I just wanted to review this...

And not that I wanna force you to update this or anything... No.

I mean I get you not wanting to.

But me being my usual contradictory self, there's a part of me, who doesn't want you to update it either.

But a part of me does, too.

So, I wanted to say, I really love this fic. And in someways I loved it a whole lot 4 years ago, but in some ways I love it a whole lot more. But it balances out. So I love it equal. Now and then. :)

I love Kai and Hilary's relationship. I love the progress. I love Kai's care. I love how things play out. Drew's obsession.

I love having helped you with it. As little as I did. I enjoyed working on the fight scene listening to tatu.

And I loved that we became friends because of this. :3 I wuv you, like the female anopheles mosquito love, like the malaria wala pyaar.

I'm this ball of blue. I'm blue. Okay? Okay.

And Drew was nice too. He was a great stalker! :D

And I'm gonna wrap this up, because I don't really remember much more to say. And I've said everything before too, and it's all over used.

But you know it, I guess.

So, this was a final conclusion, I guess... my conclusion to wtml. Or it's ending. or not-ending. It being undead. I still have to review the chapter/s you put up in inter, haven't reviewed those, but I shall do that some other day. This was my reaction to your post on your profile. I mean I reacted on texts. I ranted and got all hysterical, the latter was for hpc though... but still. This is my official rant.

Tomorrow is another day, how i hope you always stay... tomorrow is another day.

PS. I got your mails, btw. Denny Davis. xD good times, good times...

PPS. I feel sad and lonely and scared. :o

PPS. I should not have ranted and poured my heart out in a review. But I couldn't help it!

PPPS. I really hope you read this before I sleep, cause I wanna talk to you.

PPPPS. I don't know what I wanna talk to you about, but I do.

PPPPPS. I should shut up. This is turning out to be like T and my autograph's for each other.

PPPPPPS. I miss T

PPPPPPPS. I miss who I was when I was with T. Or the good times we had. I don't miss T

PPPPPPPPS. I am shutting up

PPPPPPPPPS. So will this time a review be enough to get you to start over? :]

PPPPPPPPPPPS. Goodbye wtml. :P
Lioness Of the fire chapter 17 . 7/23/2013
Oh my dear poor girl,
cant wait to see what happens and I know how you feel I have my own beyblade fics that I have to finish no matter how slow the beyblade fandom is now but I think your doing fantastic job and I think that I would always have Polt bunnies for any fandom I adore

Keep up the great work
Lioness Of the fire chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
Welll damnnnn now that crazy guy gone and done it
Lioness Of the fire chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
Ooh! This is getting good. My word I wonder what happen
Lioness Of the fire chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
Ooo sounds interesting all rights and I agree that kai rodent need to beat the guy to a bloody pulp just to prove a piont in " rescue " her