Reviews for Monochrome
stupidvariousreasons chapter 1 . 2/27
"My college professors all thought so. But my kindergarten teacher thought I was an idiot."

Ohmygod YES IM DYING!
:D sooo good
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
OH MY HOLY FREAKING GOD YOU'RE A BLOODY FREAKING GENIUS! HOLY FREAKING SHIT ! JUST... MIND BLOWING! LIKE, SERIOUSLY! MY BRAIN? ALL OVER THE PLACE! HOLY SHIT!
So1Thought chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
This is darn cool. Reaaaaally neat. As long no one knows about hiscolourblindness... XD
Cool stuff.
Miss Ashlynn chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Pretty neat, although technically you aren't supposed to let anyone else touch your totem, so that was the only thing I didn't like - when Arthur lets Cobb touch the dice. Nevertheless, I still thought this was a cute short story.
Bookdancer chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This was fantastic! A brilliant idea, and it was written really well. Excellent job, and keep on writing!
marinawings chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This is a fascinating story! I found it on a favorites list and had to check it out. I love the way you write the characters and the friendship between them. And wow, what a surprise with Arthur's monochromacy! And he dreams in color! When you revealed that, I got chills. :)
girlwiththeblackinkpen chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Great job. It was really good.
Ash Cassidy's Maker chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Wow. That was amazing! Thank you!
angstea chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I LOVED THIS! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVED THIS! so good so perfect so right so simple so beautiful so INCEPTION!
Faving!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Fascinating idea! I figured it out pretty early on but i could only think wow, so creative. Kudos!
ladybug114 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
that was awesome! great job :)
Sweets And Charades chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I loved it! :D It was brilliant!
The Somebody of Nobody chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I hate when people think black/white/gray is the only form of colorblindness. Great story!
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Lovely! And that last line is just so... 3
Ichiume chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Mindblown.
Utterly blown away by such a genius concept and premise.
Love the writing style, love the portrayal of the characters, love the story. :)
Thanks for sharing this with us readers! :D