Reviews for Girls In White Dresses
LuckiCrosszeria chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
That was gorgeous.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Oh my god, oh my god you, oh my god this fic, oh my god everything :I That was hot and sad and beautiful and my heart oh my heart can't
LOVED IT!
Joseon Princess chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
You are best flippin writier ever! I love you're writing and your attention to detail!
Yay for detail!
lulu422 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Damn, i don't know wether to cry or scream or squeal.
Flameyhasnolife chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
"I'll love you for the rest of my life"

fuck.

I just...bravo, I was sobbing by the end, A brilliantly executed fic.
TaintedAngel14 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I loved it so much. One of the best fanfictions I've ever read. :D
IOTR chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This is beautiful and so impossibly tender. Your writing blew me away.
Sweet Blasphemy 4 Me Lily chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
...it sad no one ever found a cure... :(
the best character's are the one's easily written but complex enough to not understand yet love them anyway.
(My quote!)
're story is painstakingly cruel and lovely.
Like a rose...a flower.
Your writing although effortlessly flawless was smooth and coasting.
It made me want to smile, laugh, weep and scream all at the same time...so I guess I'll do just that
AiSuigetsu chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This was really hot
and sad
and long xD
loved it 3
MrsMcGinty chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
God. This story still manages to make me cry while being utterly delicious at the same time.
MiharuxYoiteForeva chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
BRAVO! That was by far the BEST Miharu x Yoite fanfiction I have ever read in my life! I loved it so much that I read this to my best friends who are also fans of this pairing and they really enjoyed it, one of them burst into tears when I finished reading the ending. Haha, I honestly think you are really talented and the best fanfic writer EVER! I look forward to more of your fanfics and once again you are incredibly talented. Keep up the good work!;]
Kinkylittlewolf chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I absolutely love this! I love your wording - it creates such a beautiful (and arousing ;P) imagery. I love the slight be of dominance in Miharu as well as the submissiveness in Yoite. I extremely love how you kept the character...feelings/characteristics (I can't think of the right word, sorry. XD); I can totally see Yoite feeling/thinking all of that. :)
Tarmachan chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
"In the last picture Miharu ever takes of Yoite, he is still sleeping in Miharu's bed, the sunlight slowly creeping over him...

He looks as if at any moment he might yawn, rub his eyes, and sit up."

That would be the part where the screen got too blurry to read anymore. This was absolutely beautiful, the characterisation was brilliant. It was nice smut, but behind everything there was the overwhelming love between the two of them. It's nice to read about them having one perfect moment alone before Yoite... leaves forever. His departure broke my heart in the anime and the manga, and this just opened the flood gates again. In a good way. Great job.
salty-sarah chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Dear Venusianeye,

This was really exquisite and beautiful, and in retrospect utterly painful to read. I think you allowed Yoite's character a little more flex than canon, where he is actually allowed to physically need Miharu back. It's wonderfully tender, and lovingly written, in a way that encompasses the two of them and their ridiculously complex relationship wholly. You could almost feel Miharu's aching tenderness, juxtaposed with his uncompromising persona as king of Nabari, next to Yoite's innocence and understanding. It's a little funny to describe Yoite, the older and the killer, as innocent, but that's certainly the truth as portrayed in this piece. Thank you so much for sharing.

Cheers,

Sarah
The Shadow of Your Shadow chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
That was the SWEETEST thing I have EVER read. I almost cried. Bravo. Excellent job.

-Shadow