Reviews for That Can Be Arranged
OnFireGeek chapter 27 . 3/1
Words cannot describe how much I love this. (I also think a companion piece from the fantastic Fiyero would be awesome, but that's just my wishful thinking.) Thanks for writing!
OnFireGeek chapter 35 . 2/13
Seriously, I rarely reread fanfiction. Much less something this big in its entirety. But here I am, having just finished my THIRD read through in about 2 weeks. I am trash, absolute garbage, and I thank you for doing such wonderful things with the English language, and these characters.

A to you!
The fact that the reader is able to see Fiyero fall in love with Elphaba while she falls for him when you ONLY tell it from her POV speaks volumes to your ability and skill. A for you!
Guest chapter 35 . 9/9/2014
I love d way each word is laced with humour. Everything was movin at a nice funny steady pace except the last three chapters. I blv u rushed it and finished it in an average way cause I was expecting more. Anyway kudos again
Guest chapter 35 . 9/9/2014
This story got me on my toes. Full humour, excellently written. Kudos to u
arabmorgan chapter 34 . 7/3/2014
Um, continued (embarrassed cough): keeping with their previous actions. At any rate, a very satisfying story to read, certainly. You have a straightforward yet extremely charming way of writing that draws readers into the tale :)
arabmorgan chapter 35 . 7/3/2014
How can I express my adoration for this story? You expressed every bit of Elphaba and Fiyero's barely-restrained desire so perfectly; you somehow kept Nessa a sympathetic character despite her religious sentiments and disapproval of Elphaba's actions; and Aruc - well, I absolutely love him to bits.

The ending was adorably perfect, although I was holding out for Nessa and Aruc to fall in love, but I suppose that wouldn't be in keep
Shrilaraune chapter 35 . 7/15/2013
Okay, I really did enjoy this story though the sudden switch at the end did have me confused. The play on words was wonderful...but the King 's sudden lack of wrath came a little quickly for me. I wish there had been a little more context-I mean he thought his son's feelings were a delusion and had been poised against Fae by her father-who is also suddenly fond of her. From treason to the future queen seems a slight stretch without someone, say Yero's mother, interceding. That being said, this was a treat. Honestly. Now where are those Elpharic updates?
StarkidBella92 chapter 35 . 7/9/2013
This story was brilliant and I'm crying
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Man, I really want to read this it's so different but my problem is I know nothing much about the book. Oh wy could you not have written this in musicalvirse?
Now now, please, do not take that the wrong way at all! I'm a big fan really, truly I am! I just, well, know not much about the book..and musical Nessa is different from the book nessa. Not just physically ither..Awesome plot idea!
P.S. I haven't finished reading substitution..but, averic's character is seriously rubbing me the wrong way..(again, it's NOT you! I put NOT in all caps so you know it..) but substitution has given me an idea for a Bessa one-or possibly 2 chaptered which i will give credit where it is due. :)
A big fan truly!
Ashley chapter 35 . 11/4/2012
I've always enjoyed your stories and this one is no exception! This was truly an amazing fan fiction. I've read it over this pass week and have been completed mesmerized by it! Flawless :).
dany chapter 18 . 10/11/2012
Beautiful story:)
the daily whatever chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This was great
Bathtub Literature chapter 35 . 7/6/2012
I know this is very late, but in the near future, can you make a chapter as kind of the pologue, or a little one shot on the side, about the "after" of the wedding? For example, I've always been intrigued by the ceremony about the eternal tattos, now that Elphaba is married. I've seen a few people take a shot at that, but I'd like to see you spin on it. Just a suggestion, but aside from that, this story is absolute perfection! I've been thinking of going and printing it out professionally and binding it like a small little book.

Food for thought,
Jennifer, 16
Bathtub Literature chapter 32 . 7/6/2012
"Fiyero clutched her hand, and she tore her eyes from the coming end to gaze in his intense blue eyes."

Just re-reading the story when stumbled into this minute little error. Blue eyes? I thought they were a deep brown? Hey, I like this change anyway; I prefer a tan skinned
, curly-haired, brunette, and blue eyed Fiyero than any other Fiyero variation. And the iridescent blue tattoos on his body can match those beautiful, intense irises of his. I cab just imagine him so clearly in my head, so beautiful.

Sorry for the rambling,