Reviews for Narcissist
LunarisDraconis chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
I loved this like oh my god I love your Danny phantom fanfictions
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
hey can't you do more stories with this pairing PLEASE!
butterbeer15 chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
This was great! I like how even though the both of them are incredibly similar- they are two seperate beings and they have different personalities that you executed with utter perfection.
AnaAaliyah chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
The love I have for you and this is sevenfold. You for making this in your red-bull induced high and this for being amazing
SilverAxe chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
This was flipping awesome. A little sad to see Danny so depressed, but every story needs a little angst and I think you handled it really well and gave this story one of the happier possible endings it could've had for such a twisted ( but in a good way) Dabs character was well done.
brightsole chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
XD i thoroughly enjoyed your story, It had a perfect dose of humor, crudeness and sexiness, bravo!
The freedom girl chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Alright I so LOVE how you made Clockwork's Character, he was so awesome and Dan too -I mean you made him so sexy prevent and still in character...You're that awesome.
TheGreatElisaMousy chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
No, Danny, you're not a narcissist, you're a narcissexual
Clancy1018 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Glob, I loved this story it was awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
EWWWWWWWW! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!? !? !? !? ?! !? ?! !? ?! ?! !? ?! !? !? !? !? ?! ?!
THAT SHIT IS JUST FUCKING NASTY! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
i personally think that i'd rather not be able to watch anything but 2 girls 1 cup & 1 guy 1 jar for a week than reading this shit (or hell, even hearing the fucking word narcissist) ever again! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
lordofthelazy chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
This story is so awesome
TheDemonLady chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
This is DEFINITELY my favorite!
lulu422 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
wow, im kinda scared that i enjoyed this...yaoi, it fucks your brain up man... anyhow, the story was well written and had a decent plot. i like how you can actually read it with out running into obvious grammar or spelling mistakes.
EzioPhamtomCreed409 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
love this story
Rascal chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Honestly, Clockwork is one of the weirdest/awesomest characters in the show.