Reviews for Narcissist
AnaAaliyah chapter 1 . 2/25
The love I have for you and this is sevenfold. You for making this in your red-bull induced high and this for being amazing
SilverAxe chapter 1 . 2/24
This was flipping awesome. A little sad to see Danny so depressed, but every story needs a little angst and I think you handled it really well and gave this story one of the happier possible endings it could've had for such a twisted ( but in a good way) Dabs character was well done.
brightsole chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
XD i thoroughly enjoyed your story, It had a perfect dose of humor, crudeness and sexiness, bravo!
The freedom girl chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Alright I so LOVE how you made Clockwork's Character, he was so awesome and Dan too -I mean you made him so sexy prevent and still in character...You're that awesome.
TheGreatElisaMousy chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
No, Danny, you're not a narcissist, you're a narcissexual
Clancy1018 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Glob, I loved this story it was awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
EWWWWWWWW! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!? !? !? !? ?! !? ?! !? ?! ?! !? ?! !? !? !? !? ?! ?!
THAT SHIT IS JUST FUCKING NASTY! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
i personally think that i'd rather not be able to watch anything but 2 girls 1 cup & 1 guy 1 jar for a week than reading this shit (or hell, even hearing the fucking word narcissist) ever again! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
lordofthelazy chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
This story is so awesome
TheDemonLady chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
This is DEFINITELY my favorite!
lulu422 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
wow, im kinda scared that i enjoyed this...yaoi, it fucks your brain up man... anyhow, the story was well written and had a decent plot. i like how you can actually read it with out running into obvious grammar or spelling mistakes.
EzioPhamtomCreed409 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
love this story
Rascal chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Honestly, Clockwork is one of the weirdest/awesomest characters in the show.
daisypi chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
love this story it has Dan and Clockwork and slash and lemony goodness horray
winona.murray.7 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I love this story I made an account just so I can tell you that
Johns1010 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This is really good I love this one-shot. Not only is the sex-scene well written, it has a workable plot-line behind it, which isn't always the case with smut-one-shots. I honestly would like to see how you would make an actual story based on either this story at the least this pairing. There are just not enough Dan/Danny fics out there.