Reviews for Narcissist
AngelxCloud chapter 1 . 8/18
this was weird...but eh, i like it XD
DevilPrincessOfDarkWorld chapter 1 . 7/20
All I can say is wow.
BLINIX chapter 1 . 6/19
Well, this was... how to pu it on words... interesting and disturbing, but really loved that final.
ImpudentMiscegenation chapter 1 . 6/16
Such vanity. I love it.
Golden feathers Edward chapter 1 . 4/28
This was a funny one to read. I love it! Lol XD
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/25
This is a fucking masterpiece! I just can't stop laughing and giggling! I give this story a 10/10. From now on I'll think of Clockwork when someone says the word bed. :D
sraight-out chapter 1 . 2/14
I really like this one :3
LunarisDraconis chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
I loved this like oh my god I love your Danny phantom fanfictions
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
hey can't you do more stories with this pairing PLEASE!
butterbeer15 chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
This was great! I like how even though the both of them are incredibly similar- they are two seperate beings and they have different personalities that you executed with utter perfection.
AnaAaliyah chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
The love I have for you and this is sevenfold. You for making this in your red-bull induced high and this for being amazing
SilverAxe chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
This was flipping awesome. A little sad to see Danny so depressed, but every story needs a little angst and I think you handled it really well and gave this story one of the happier possible endings it could've had for such a twisted ( but in a good way) Dabs character was well done.
brightsole chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
XD i thoroughly enjoyed your story, It had a perfect dose of humor, crudeness and sexiness, bravo!
The freedom girl chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Alright I so LOVE how you made Clockwork's Character, he was so awesome and Dan too -I mean you made him so sexy prevent and still in character...You're that awesome.
TheGreatElisaMousy chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
No, Danny, you're not a narcissist, you're a narcissexual