Reviews for You Coming to Get Me?
Ines Lovett chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
It'd be cool if you made this a multi-chapter story :)
uzuuchi007 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Nice
Abaddorn chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
wow okay ... LOL
That Is chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Strangely well written
Lady Misket chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Yeah, he's coming to get ya, Bella... e-e
RJkimasako chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Bloody hell, I love it. it was a perfect melding of seriousness and lemony goodness.*favorites*
Raider09 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Excellent story, loved it!
Awsomeness7 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
well that was a nice trap turned wrong ne?
DubstepPhoenix chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Fit.
MikhaelK chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This was undoubtedly just as splendid as your other two. Update them soon please!
Gamma Orionis chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Dark and creepy. I don't usually read Bellatrix/Harry because it's just weird on so many levels, but this is good. I especially like the bit about Bellatrix playing with her food, because when I read it in the book, I was like "hm. That could be taken wrong." Good job on a really freaky pairing.
Fenrir666 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Very good. Very dark, very disturbing. Can I just ask a favor? Don't add to this. This is perfect as it is. And *especially* don't add on making Bellatrix good by getting pregnant. Or good at all. Bellatrix is beyond redemption. Dangerous, sadistic, sexual, evil; all words to describe Bellatrix. But not good. Never good.
frozenfiery chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
wow... that was intense... i hope you would continue this story w/ voldiefinding out his precious bella betrayed him. i think it could be pretty cool if you have bella pregnant and like that one encounter like changed bella to become good... or something like that... that would be wow... :)
comebacksirius chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
That was incredible! And how Harry escaped at the end, very cool!
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
very hot, my love

I wonder if there will be a part two?