Reviews for Too Much of a Gentleman
ErurainaElleth chapter 4 . 4/22
I know it's a bit too late for this as three years has passed since you last updated this, but could you pleaseprettypleasewithsugarontop update it? I love the drama and angst that's going on between Laurie and Jo, as well as the suspense whether Jo really sees Laurie as a platonic friend or she's just afraid and hiding her true feelings for him. Your literary piece, my friend, is astonishing and it's tearing my mind apart to see the 'happy ending' you have promised us, your dear readers. I made this review EXTRA long for ya. *grins*
ErurainaElleth chapter 2 . 4/22
Dude, I'm SOOO glad you made Amy not genuinely love Laurie, otherwise it'd end up in a nastier love triangle.
ITOR chapter 4 . 7/6/2015
*dies* you left at a cliffhanger and never finished
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
Lovin' ur story so far, but i think laurie was a nit more prideful then to beg jo.
FrancesBertram chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
This is a good story; you're a really good writer. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
please continue this! I'm awfully eager to know what happens. Laurie and Jo's relationship is my life!
Readwriteedit chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
Okay, so I realize the chances of this are slim to none (since it's be almost a year since you updated) but could you PRETTY PRETTY please add another chapter? I LOVE this story, and you left us with such a cliffhanger. PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE?
Readwriteedit chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
I read LW for the first time about 7 years ago, and I still want to scream every time I think about how she ended it. ARG! So thank you! This story is like therapy…
Guest chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
Sad that it's ended there, I want to know what happens!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
ooohh...PLEASE UPDATE
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
that was good! I really hope you write more!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
...good!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
that's so sad! maybe Amy and bhaer could end up together in some weird twist...
stellarations chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Wow...I'm speechless.
I am a huge fan of Angst, so I thoroughly enjoyed this. The emotion in it..wow..I just can't describe how touching it is.
Update!
-Wild-
LJ Summers chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
Ah, this was beautifully done of Amy. Wise, compassionate, adult - but still very AMY.

Thank you. :) I needed that.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »