Reviews for Too Much of a Gentleman
Sad that it's ended there, I want to know what happens!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
ooohh...PLEASE UPDATE
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
that was good! I really hope you write more!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
...good!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
that's so sad! maybe Amy and bhaer could end up together in some weird twist...
MyVeryWildImagination chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Wow...I'm speechless.
I am a huge fan of Angst, so I thoroughly enjoyed this. The emotion in it..wow..I just can't describe how touching it is.
Update!
-Wild-
LJ Summers chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
Ah, this was beautifully done of Amy. Wise, compassionate, adult - but still very AMY.

Thank you. :) I needed that.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
This is fantastic! I love it, you're a great writer. Please please please update soon?
a chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
You have to continue this! Please!
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
Cool story. What I said before is still cool. The four chapters are excellent.
Writingnerd291 chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
This was awesome! I was always upset that Jo and Laurie didn't get married. And that she married the old professor.
Mori Belicov Hathaway chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
Why did you stop the story!

Please finish it!
DGfleetfox chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
You must continue... and ENOUGH with the angst, seriously... I can't believe these two didn't end up together originally, it just isn't right... grrrr. :)
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Excellent four chapters
Emerald Zen chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
Wow, this chapter was simply masterfully written. I looked over my previous reviews and it seems that earlier I thought your characterization was a bit off. Well I have to say that's definitely no longer the case...your Jo and Laurie are perfectly in character. The tension between them is so palpable and left me holding my breath. Oh my...I love how raw their emotions are between them...both in pain, Laurie so tired and frustrated and Jo so confused...what a delicious read...please update soon!