Reviews for To Infimity and Be On
Darkflame's Pyre chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
John's such a quiet little thing... You made me laugh with Gords... "To infamy and beyond" is extremely fitting for him! Loved it!
ARTs Ninja Pal chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
Awwwwww! Gordon and Alan are soo cute! This is such a sweet and cute story! Love it:)
Math Girl chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
Phew... here, at least, Johnny's alive and well. This was very touching and lovely, Sam. You're always at your wondrous best when writing sweet family scenes of the boys and their grandma. Well done, as ever. ')

Christine
Angel-Sue76 chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
can't believe I missed the end of this. I love this story. It's so cute and funny and sad all at the same time. I love that it was Gordy and Alan who got through to John. Sometimes it's the innocence of children that really help you to see life. Beautiful story and I can't wait to see what you write next.
MJ2901 chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
This was a very sweet story that brought a smile to my face. Loved how the brothers draw together and from each other.
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
Beautifully done :)

I loved the ending, cute!

Family is family, and not many do it better than the Tracy boys.

Hob x
LucyMaxine chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
I love this fic! It's so cute! Keep up the good work! xx
Silver Bee chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
Gordon made me laugh so much in this - 'infamy' indeed! And it's good that John got a happy ending. A lovely story - thank you. Bee
Loopstagirl chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
Awww...tears in my eyes here...that was so utterly gorgeous. Their innocent at why Johnny was so sad, and then saying they loved it when he smiled...oh my gosh, it was the most perfect thing ever. And then they managed to make him laugh... oh Sam this is so perfect!
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
Oh what a totally awesome ending. I'm so glaad Alan and Gordon were able to draw Johnny out of his sadness with their innocence. Oh how I giggled when Gordon told Scott he needed to have grandma clean his ears out...that was just pricelss.

Awesome story my friend and you most definitely should write more WeeTracy stories!
criminally charmed chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
Very fluffy, nearly requiring a dollop of peanut butter.

Sorry, just got home and very hungry. But it was a nice ending.
Angel-Sue76 chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
aww poor Johnny, I wanna give him a big hug. That really tugged on my heartstrings and my twin reckons I'm cold as ice. Every parent, grandparent and Auntie's worse fear. Brilliant chapter.
Math Girl chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
He does tend to do his own thing, John, whether it's wandering off at Target or interfering with the plotline. That was very sweet and touching, Sam. Poor John! I wanted to pick him up and give him a hug... and tell the other boys to take their "baf". )

Christine
MJ2901 chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Oh poor Johnny. I really like how you have included a nice mix of humour and sadness in this chapter.
Loopstagirl chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Awwwww...oh, oh, oh...so sad! Poor Johnny! That was a heartbreaking ending! John still not cooperating then? Hmm...

I absolutely adore how you write the younger ones, especially Gordon. You've got their ages and behaviour spot on, they really were making me laugh!

Thanks for another awesome chapter!