Reviews for In a Rush
chocolateverries chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
And you were right. Sam was still severely in love with her and still is :D Till death part them...and even after lol

Awesome POV shot!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
Great story! I enjoyed it!
lovefromyourginger chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I severely agree. Were you as pissed as I was when I found they broke up? Which episode did that happen anyway? I don't remember seeing it! I was SO MAD! And I've read practically ALL of your fics about Sam and Jules, sorry for not reviewing anywhere else, though. *whispers* I had to steal my mom's laptop, so I was trying not to push it. Hope to see more of you soon!

Keep writing!

Kels
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Nice. Catch ya on the flip side.
Keleshnar chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
This story puts into words the emotions I imagined Sam and Jules feeling during this scene. Sam's look at the very end of the episode made me want to hug him and shake him at the same time! D'aww angst, and speak *your* mind, you idiot! _ Nicely written!
utemia chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Hey don't hate Steve.. but he does make things a bit more interesting.

Sam and Jules just have a great chemistry again, even in the bit melancholic moments as the one you described. I mean they have to have, otherwise they could not work together, they gotta be able to trust each other implicitly. I don't think Steve will destroy that, in a way I think teammembers are closer that lovers. But if Steve were to break Jules' heart I think the guys would have to say something about that to him.
hadley chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
great story and i totally agree - sam still loves her!
Nyther53 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I totally agree Sam is still in love with Jules, its beyond obvious.
horsegirl888 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Ok, so, I'm surviving on 2 bars on my cell so I will make this short and sweet...

Gjsushalsldhwvwbcllahwh URGH! SAM, YOU STILL LOVE HER DAMMIT! geez! Jules is just being an idiot per usual when it comes to this situation... Awesome story! Great point of view! Can't wait for the next episode!
FallenStar08 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
HE IS SO STILL IN LOVE WITH HER! 3

When Steve shows up...well. sh*t's gonna happen. Sammy's gonna be jealous. :3
Tessa chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I loved your story! in love with Jules aswell.

If I may ask, what is this paramedic thing about?
grits chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I love that Scene. I can't wait to see more of Sam/Jules in the new episodes

LOVE IT!
hannah-jennifer chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
great story! i do think Sam and Jules will get back together and you have shown the evidence through Sam's point of view. i think a great story idea for you(because this was such a great story) would be Sam or Jules point of view of what happened in the van! loved your story D
Justicerocks chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I loved this! :D The Sam and Jules moments were so cute I was squeling so, so much! :D :D I am also convinced that Sam is still madly in love with Jules the look on his face as she walked away broke my heart he looked so sad.
angelrei06 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
we're on the same side here! i still think that sam and jules are still in love with each other. i just wish that the writers will bring them back together... anyway. nice story! )