Reviews for Forced Vacation
x.lizzy.x chapter 130 . 6/2
It's the end! *silently cries* lol loved it all! Great job :) I know you haven't updated in a while but if you ever get that epilogue written, I would be quite happy... And if not, well, it's okay! I still loved it :)
x.lizzy.x chapter 120 . 5/31
Not gonna lie, I got really excited when they did the bitch/jerk line! I love Supernatural and was rather excited when it was mentioned :)
Love the story and I'm getting close to the end and I'm rather sad about it but not enough to stop reading lol
Great job :)
x.lizzy.x chapter 111 . 5/30
I am in love with this story! I keep watching the chapter numbers fly by and I'm gonna be super sad when I reach the end. I had to comment though because my name is Elizabeth and that made me happy :) lol
This is an amazing story and you are an amazing writer! I can't wait to read your other stories too!
Guest chapter 130 . 9/23/2015
Great story and a legitamite reason Eliot wouldn't like guns.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Great job with this story. It could use editing, but the ideas and emotions are so good!
cmfanreidsgirl chapter 130 . 2/12/2015
Good story
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 68 . 12/20/2014
Oh. Is there like a side story about your version of the boost job?
Guest chapter 115 . 10/20/2014
Eliot and Maggie - more definately needs to be written about them :o)
Guest chapter 77 . 10/19/2014
A bunny - pure Parker! Love the stuttering Hardison and then Parker quoting Eliot, "Only the right kind." Thank you for a wonderful story.
Guest chapter 130 . 10/18/2014
Really enjoyed this adventure. Thx
EagleJarl chapter 130 . 5/4/2014
Well, there it is, all wrapped up in a neat bow. I think the flashback could have been cut in half - start with "Have Sophie make a call..." I like the ending; it's a natural breakpoint, so a good spot to stop, but it implies that life goes on and there are no neat finishes in reality, even for the always-blessed Leverage team.

It's good to see Eliot feeling better, and minding the doctor's order (finally!) and starting to open up to the team (finally!). I would have liked seeing him talk to his Dad, but maybe that's what you intended to put in the epilogue...which, by the way, is now five months not-done. :P

Fun story. Thanks for writing it.
EagleJarl chapter 127 . 5/4/2014
It's cute watching Parker talking about music without really having a clue. After her whole "teach me how to feel" thing in the truffle episode, it seems like she's made some progress.

Also, I'm with her: they should just get Nate out and scram. They can regroup and go after Moreau again later.

By the way, you spelled it "Cafe Exotica" her and "Cafe Esoterica" earlier.
EagleJarl chapter 123 . 5/4/2014
Is it just me, or is it a little creepy that Hardison calls Parker "mama" and also wants to sleep with her? (Yes, he wants to have a relationship too, but not a "let's be buddies!" relationship.)

Nice to see Eliot reconnecting with family and friends. I hope he actually does call his dad.
EagleJarl chapter 119 . 5/4/2014
Ok, who are you Mr Person-With-Common-Sense, and what have you done with Eliot? Because that was far too reasonable for our hitter. Where is he, damnit?! Don't make me ask you twice!

It's good to see Eliot *finally* wising up. And I laughed at "chorus of kumbayas".

PS - They're watching Supernatural, right?

PPS - it's usually spelled "uh-huh", with a hyphen. And yes, I'm a little anal retentive on the spelling / grammar stuff. (My favorite copyediting joke: "Hey, is anal retentive hyphenated?" [copyeditor answers super fast] "Yes-iif-it's-an-adjective-no-if-it's-a-noun!")
EagleJarl chapter 103 . 5/4/2014
Nice to see Maggie again. You know things are bad if Nate is reaching out for help.