Reviews for Forced Vacation
Awesome! Way better than the Leverage Novels currently for sale.
So love your Parker - of course Eliot needs a rabbit!
lisa chapter 130 . 12/8/2016
Reading this years after it was written-enjoyed it immensely!
x.lizzy.x chapter 130 . 6/2/2016
It's the end! *silently cries* lol loved it all! Great job :) I know you haven't updated in a while but if you ever get that epilogue written, I would be quite happy... And if not, well, it's okay! I still loved it :)
x.lizzy.x chapter 120 . 5/31/2016
Not gonna lie, I got really excited when they did the bitch/jerk line! I love Supernatural and was rather excited when it was mentioned :)
Love the story and I'm getting close to the end and I'm rather sad about it but not enough to stop reading lol
Great job :)
x.lizzy.x chapter 111 . 5/30/2016
I am in love with this story! I keep watching the chapter numbers fly by and I'm gonna be super sad when I reach the end. I had to comment though because my name is Elizabeth and that made me happy :) lol
This is an amazing story and you are an amazing writer! I can't wait to read your other stories too!
Guest chapter 130 . 9/23/2015
Great story and a legitamite reason Eliot wouldn't like guns.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Great job with this story. It could use editing, but the ideas and emotions are so good!
cmfanreidsgirl chapter 130 . 2/12/2015
Good story
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 68 . 12/20/2014
Oh. Is there like a side story about your version of the boost job?
Guest chapter 115 . 10/20/2014
Eliot and Maggie - more definately needs to be written about them :o)
Guest chapter 77 . 10/19/2014
A bunny - pure Parker! Love the stuttering Hardison and then Parker quoting Eliot, "Only the right kind." Thank you for a wonderful story.
Guest chapter 130 . 10/18/2014
Really enjoyed this adventure. Thx
EagleJarl chapter 130 . 5/4/2014
Well, there it is, all wrapped up in a neat bow. I think the flashback could have been cut in half - start with "Have Sophie make a call..." I like the ending; it's a natural breakpoint, so a good spot to stop, but it implies that life goes on and there are no neat finishes in reality, even for the always-blessed Leverage team.

It's good to see Eliot feeling better, and minding the doctor's order (finally!) and starting to open up to the team (finally!). I would have liked seeing him talk to his Dad, but maybe that's what you intended to put in the epilogue...which, by the way, is now five months not-done. :P

Fun story. Thanks for writing it.
EagleJarl chapter 127 . 5/4/2014
It's cute watching Parker talking about music without really having a clue. After her whole "teach me how to feel" thing in the truffle episode, it seems like she's made some progress.

Also, I'm with her: they should just get Nate out and scram. They can regroup and go after Moreau again later.

By the way, you spelled it "Cafe Exotica" her and "Cafe Esoterica" earlier.