Reviews for Intermission
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
X3 I loved this little one-shot, it really shows the friendship between the two.

Also, this is where I get a bit technical- you said Time Lords and Daleks. Yeah, Daleks are evil- but it really should be Daleks and the Doctor, because really Lord Rassilion is pretty bad and the whole of Time Lord civilization was corrupted by the Time War- so anyway, like you said, there aren't clear lines. No black/white. This is also the case for Doctor Who.

BUT ANYWAY, that took longer than I thought. This was a great fic! X3
xolitaire chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Hahaha :D As intense and heartbreaking as this was, I loved the little references to the TV show. I caught the onces you mentioned in the authors note, but what made me laugh out loud where Dwight and and George at the end XD That was genius.
frontyardgnome chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
My heart melted at the premise and the story. I love how you wrote Murdock, and I especially love how you encapsulate their relationship by telling us (the background on Murdock from Face) and showing us (comparing prison guards). Great job!

One constructive piece of criticism: break up your paragraphs. It makes it easier to read and flow better than block paragraphing.

Keep on writing though! I look forward to reading more. :)
HellzCrusader chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
pretty neat adding those cameos ;) fantastic job! :)
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Lovely :)
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
The boys have to look out for each other
Elessar King chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
For the first story I clicked on to be exactly what I wanted to read? Perfect. I thought it was wonderful, you've obviously put a lot of thought into Murdock and as far as my own interpretation goes, it matches up pretty well :) I loved the story very much, I can completely imagine this happening. Also loved the nods to the show, they made me grin :D
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Amazing story, the references were great and I felt so bad for Murdock. Poor guy goes through so much behind the scenes... :(
snacksize chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
GAH. I love this - such a great character study! Your prose is wonderful, as well, funny and descriptive and really fluid.
A-Team chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Love it, all the TV references were great