Reviews for How It Could Have Gone But Didn't
Cerdwyn3 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Tres funny. I loved the one where Remy drove her home! Nachos conversations so lame so funny so Wade hahaha.
Arich chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I loved it!
OneAsBeautifulAsYou chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Awesome!

Love them all!

Is the blond Etienne Marceaux, Remy's cousin? And the redhead is Emil Lapin, oui!

Xx Jenny
Lupa Dracolis chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Thank you so much for the Lion King reference! That's totally something St. John would do? As to the blond... no idea, sorry.
Lord Shade chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Brilliant, my friend. Truly brilliant.

Every part had me cracking up. Which got me quite a few stares because I was reading this on my phone on a crowded bus.

Poor Rogue. Falling into the heat of the moment and what does she get for it? An unconcious Remy.
yingyanggirl chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I thought they were good but it for the best not using them.
queenith2 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Cute. Reaaal cute.
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS! You should do more!

-Ace
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Ahhhhh, you used TWO of mine! That is so awesome I nearly stopped breathing!

Ya did stop breathin' sheila, Oi 'ad ta bring ya back, memba?

Dat's no' de poin' Ashy.

And oh, yeah, Indy bloody does know who the blonde is! *smiles and dances around happily.*

Heart him sooo much.

And can totally see him getting exasperated with Johnny, but still trying not to kill him. ;)
scott has a pole up his ass chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
not a clue...who is the blond? Either way I liked that, but since when does Logan ever stop someone from killing someone else? ESPECIALLY from killing Rem? Eh doesn't matter, I think he's just going soft in his old age.
New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Can't seem to recall the blonde guy, but these were great!
Raven34link chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
LOL this was hilarious
Sharky237 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Nice, though I am happy that you stuck with the meeting that you did. This was just a bunch of laughs! I could actually hear Timon singing in my head (that is probably from my nephew watching Lion King fifty bazillion times...)!

Cheers