Reviews for Typhoid Margaret
Guest chapter 3 . 4/1/2015
Loved it!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
Good except the last part, Annie would never let Jeff do that and he would never do it (he's an ass, but not a pervert) without some emotional attachment.
little miss michelle chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Great story!
TheDarkestDaisy chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
ALL 5 DANCES...
it was cute.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
wowza i wasn't expecting that M rated material but it was awesome i wanted more lol! Awesome fic thank u!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
I love it when Jeff confesses things under the influence even cough syrup influence lol! Great chapter this is cool.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
lol Jeff has a dvd that he imagines is Annie and Britta so funny! Reading this feeling nostalgic for season 1.
Aevr chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
lol! this is amazing )
Stephanie M. A chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
This was so great!

You did a very good job of keeping everyone in character. I especially liked Pierce's comments.

The last chapter was totally hot.
ne71 chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Loved this. Great characterizations all around, and I liked the interaction between Jeff and Annie.

If I had one criticism, it'd be that the story can do without the M-rated scene. I loved it, don't get me wrong; but it was so brief compared to the rest of the content that it's kind of a shame to give the story so much less exposure by rating it an M. Just my two cents.

Anyway, great job.

Nick
Ccspot chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
Haha funny:) sequel maybe?
SohoDoll chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
Oh, come on. Too good to end just here! Really, really good.
SohoDoll chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
The summary made me believe this story had to be good. But it's actually entirely awesome!
shabbytiger chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Loved the whole library scene! They are all so in character!

Troy wondering about farting in the hazmat suit is bang on the money. And sweet Troy and Abed too!

Love this already! Jeff and Annie are a fave of mine. x
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
Annie was suddenly breathless and hand continued upward to her knee. "This." Where the t-shirt ended on her thighs. "This." Higher was well aware of what fingering was, and had been for years, thank-you-very-much. "That slut got fingered in her parent's bedroom during a kegger," the rumor-mongers had whispered about one girl in high school. Or, as per an old acquaintance, "Of course I didn't let him! We've only gone out once!" It wasn't something that happened to Annie Edison, but anyway, she had strictly determined that it was an activity only suitable for established relationships.

He pulled his hand away from her and matter-of-factly wiped off his wet fingers with a tissue, making Annie shift her gaze, embarrassed.

Awesome d(*-*) d(*-*)